Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Patricia

Default Where did it say about the arm honey?

Quote Originally Posted by zooboy View Post
    this forum is absolutely hilarious. You had a client who was in a wheelchair and had a prostectic arm as well. Sounds like tiny tim who got his arm caught in a lawnmower. Why did'nt you give him an eye patch as well
    A likely tale girl, but it had me weeping all the same. Dolly, how does he manage to steer the wheelchair around with one arm and how does he propel the wheels Don't leave dolly your great craic. You should take up writing romantic novels to give you a sixth business. Are you sure your not setting yourself up dolly for the negative responses?
    He had arms that worked just fine, especially when they were holding onto my tits as I bounced on him.

He was paralyzed from waist down. He claimed he could feel his cock tho?? So couldnt move legs. I had to take his shoes off, then his trousers, and then his underwear. He was a nice guy. When he showed me the photo of him as a teenager it was in the 1950's and believe me, I would have shagged the pants off that young stud. He was fucking G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! So I guess there is a kinky side to my mind, because I got turned on seeing the guy he was when he was young, (with a young teenage girl - his own age - sitting on his lap) and who is now. Was like in a time warp, some kind of sci-fi situation, and I just wanted to get that omnipresent cock A.S.A.P inside me. Wouldnt you know... he wanted my ass too.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 21-01-09 at 08:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Your not embarrassing me your only embarrassing yourself with your slavish devotion to 2 of the nastiest people on here.

Now think for a minute dimwit

You are taking dollys version of what i said ( which is not accurate)

What is absent?

Think about it numbskull

Have you got it yet

No ok i will tell you

What Dolly and Liz were saying

Thats right fuckwit you have dollys version of what I said because she took it from the chatroom and brought it to the forum. But she ommitted to tell you about her ranting with liz.

Now fuck off back under whatever stone you live under and stop making a fucking bigger idiot out of yourself than you already have

good lad, good to see you getting nasty now dublad

and to add to it what about your nasty post last night as gladlad

Pure white trash, you wear fur!!!! Nacker

No wonder you make you living on your back you scum, thats why they have a blank face when you talk to them you dope. How fucking uncool are you??

I can just see you, thinking you are the business when really you are a self centered idiot who thinks earning money gives you both class and status, when you have neither. Enjoy your money as you seem to have nothing else you fucking damaged goods, good for nothing slag.
    right get this, my position as to this girlie squabble is neutral

i dont know what this girlie squabble is about, who started it or who said what

i do know its a load of ol shite. i dont get why you always cast up the racist slur too, everyones should be over that ages ago

Patricia has given a warning to liz to shut up about it. So why do you,ve to continue stirring lads? theres no point in pushing until you get a maggot warning too

i,d prefer it for the girlies to squabble and slag using funny picture like we do

or else just mind their own business and ignore each other and the same applies to those who would back up the girls to continue the squabble
    in other words there aint no difference in my book between dolly, liz, carmen and malena. theyre all mouthy women, that seek and get attention here, sometimes theyre funny, sometimes their not.

you on the other hand are a nasty troll

go back to writing your inane thread about what you seen out of the bus window on your way to work

bbj

dublad is an idiot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    good lad, good to see you getting nasty now dublad

and to add to it what about your nasty post last night as gladlad

right get this, my position as to this girlie squabble is neutral

in other words there aint no difference in my book between dolly, liz, carmen and malena. theyre all mouthy women, that seek and get attention here, sometimes theyre funny, sometimes their not.

you on the other hand are a nasty troll

go back to writing your inane thread about what you seen out of the bus window on your way to work

bbj

dublad is an idiot

You really can't help making a fool out of yourself

I do not use any other identity on this site ( I am sure Patricia will be able to confirm this by checking IP addresses)

Keep going its kind of fun watching you make a bigger idiot of yourself with every post

Reviews

Cal, BBJ - don't you realise we're all brothers from another mother?

So please, stop fighting and let this thread die!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Cal, BBJ - don't you realise we're all brothers from another mother?

So please, stop fighting and let this thread die!

no problem anon

thankfully cal has conceded all my points except that of his other id,s

bbj

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

no problem anon

thankfully cal has conceded all my points except that of his other id,s

bbj
    Unlike other people
    I don't have any other IDs and i already suggested you ask Patricia to confirm this.

And I only conceded that you are a clown of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    He had arms that worked just fine, especially when they were holding onto my tits as I bounced on him.

He was paralyzed from waist down. He claimed he could feel his cock tho?? So couldnt move legs. I had to take his shoes off, then his trousers, and then his underwear. He was a nice guy. When he showed me the photo of him as a teenager it was in the 1950's and believe me, I would have shagged the pants off that young stud. He was fucking G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! So I guess there is a kinky side to my mind, because I got turned on seeing the guy he was when he was young, (with a young teenage girl - his own age - sitting on his lap) and who is now. Was like in a time warp, some kind of sci-fi situation, and I just wanted to get that omnipresent cock A.S.A.P inside me. Wouldnt you know... he wanted my ass too.
    Dolly my petal, you said in your post ' you detach his arm, and then removed his leg rests'. now he has two arms that were grabbing your tits. good luck.

Reviews

Dolly my petal, you said in your post ' you detach his arm, and then removed his leg rests'. now he has two arms that were grabbing your tits. good luck.
    Maybe he had 3 arms to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Zooboy, I realize you're just having a bit of a laugh, and regardless of whether Dollys story is true or not, I think your comments are a little insensitive, god forbid someone with one arm should be confined to a wheelchair, what so ever should they do???? Spin about in circles perhaps??? Or maybe an electric wheelchair might be the answer .......
    Luther, i appreciate what your saying, its just that i find the 'story' utterly unbelievable and OTT, especially in the context that she is saying it. My little atena for 'bullshit' alerts me that the story is such. It sounds like the ravings of a fantasist and i will treat it with the contempt it deserves. she has already started to contradicted herself as can be seen from her posting to my comments. He now has two arms.

Blog Entries

Luther, i appreciate what your saying, its just that i find the 'story' utterly unbelievable and OTT, especially in the context that she is saying it. My little atena for 'bullshit' alerts me that the story is such. It sounds like the ravings of a fantasist and i will treat it with the contempt it deserves. she has already started to contradicted herself as can be seen from her posting to my comments. He now has two arms.

Zooboy, I appreciate your response and I understand what you're saying with regards to Dolly's story, but disability is a very delicate subject. Regardless of the whether it's a true story or not! I do understand you are just using this point to contradict Dolly's story and I hope you understand my point in all of this!!!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast