Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: thejournal.ie publishes Cathriona's opinion piece

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,643
    Reviews
    13

    Post thejournal.ie publishes Cathriona's opinion piece

    http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/pros...59652-Aug2015/


    Great to see our own Catriona make some strong arguments in this article. Well done.
    Last edited by dob; 08-08-15 at 19:01.

  2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (09-08-15), Cosa Nostra (08-08-15), Curvaceous Kate (08-08-15), feargal (23-08-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (08-08-15), funlover12 (09-08-15), Jiberjabber (08-08-15), libra (09-08-15), Melindablondey (08-08-15), mymann (09-08-15), nonpareil (08-08-15), Playitsam (10-08-15), Prickly (08-08-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (10-08-15), SmallHorn (08-08-15), SteveB (10-08-15), The D Man (10-08-15), thescrutinizer (08-08-15), willie wacker (08-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/pros...59652-Aug2015/


    Great to see our own Catriona make some string arguments in this article. Well done.
    Well said Catriona and keep up the good work
    Usual shit , political correctness aseholes being listen to only and nobody else,s views allowed,
    Welcome to New Ireland


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,809
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    It is a great article. Well done Catriona x

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (10-08-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South In a Valley on the Edge of Forest
    Posts
    789
    Blog Entries
    9
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well said Catriona and keep up the good work
    Usual shit , political correctness aseholes being listen to only and nobody else,s views allowed,
    Welcome to New Ireland
    Hi! Hi! Surely Old Anglo Influenced Island might be More Appropriate Willie Hmm

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (08-08-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,803
    Reviews
    139

    Default

    well done Catriona and thank you
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to feargal For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (10-08-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    Hi! Hi! Surely Old Anglo Influenced Island might be More Appropriate Willie Hmm
    Well maybe but them fools all sing off the same hymn sheet


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,231
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/pros...59652-Aug2015/


    Great to see our own Catriona make some strong arguments in this article. Well done.
    Well done Catriona, although you must feel like you're banging your head off a brick wall.

  12. #8

    Default

    Interesting read......but the basis(and mine) of seeing an escort is spending time in female company..is it because I am glued to the beautiful pictures without reading the print that seeing such a lady and paying for companionship is now a crime............or I am I just naive..argumentative or not???????????????

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,809
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badalchemist View Post
    Interesting read......but the basis(and mine) of seeing an escort is spending time in female company..is it because I am glued to the beautiful pictures without reading the print that seeing such a lady and paying for companionship is now a crime............or I am I just naive..argumentative or not???????????????
    Still legal in Ireland, not in Northern Ireland.

  14. Default

    Kate that is a lovely cotton top

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •