Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2 escort profiles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    522
    Reviews
    4

    Default 2 escort profiles

    Is there much point in reporting escorts with 2 escort profile, false verified pictures, I did bring it to the Mods attention but nothing is done (in fact I contacted one Mod twice and they never even replied to me) about it even though I could provide all the relevant proof, is the extra revenue created by these fake profiles so much more important.
    Its hardly fair on other decent escorts that have only one profile either.
    I think i'm just wasting my time as they don't want to listen
    Last edited by Zander; 07-08-15 at 07:52.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (07-08-15), willie wacker (07-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Yeah I never understood why they let people with unverified pictures advertise but I suppose cash is king.
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (07-08-15), The dirt bird (07-08-15), willie wacker (07-08-15), YoungIrishGirl (07-08-15), Zander (07-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    522
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    I think you're wasting your time to
    I think so Irish Sarah, I won't bother in future.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (07-08-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    522
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Yeah I never understood why they let people with unverified pictures advertise but I suppose cash is king.
    Its girls too with 2 escort profiles one non verified at a cheaper rate and one verified at more expensive rate, face pictures shown in one but obviously not the other but same person, cunning idea
    Last edited by Zander; 07-08-15 at 08:03.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,706
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Is it two escort profiles ? Or escort profile and massage or dominatrix profile ? Think escorts can have 3 profiles if the services are different plus duo and couple profiles so same lady can feature on 5 different profiles

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    522
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Is it two escort profiles ? Or escort profile and massage or dominatrix profile ? Think escorts can have 3 profiles if the services are different plus duo and couple profiles so same lady can feature on 5 different profiles
    both profiles are Escorting services,

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

    zoozoozoo (07-08-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,829
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Is there much point in reporting escorts with 2 escort profile, false verified pictures, I did bring it to the Mods attention but nothing is done (in fact I contacted one Mod twice and they never even replied to me) about it even though I could provide all the relevant proof, is the extra revenue created by these fake profiles so much more important.
    Its hardly fair on other decent escorts that have only one profile either.
    I think i'm just wasting my time as they don't want to listen
    Nope wasting your time as double adverts means double their revenue
    An other reason is if, the new laws come in , they have a massage profile as well then, if stopped all you have to say is you were going for a massage
    Let them prove that

    But ya after been here for a while , you get to know the dodgy profiles


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    997
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    These Escorts will seek ways to manipulate the system in order to fool the client and lets face it, its not very difficult is it, smooth sailing really for them on here really.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    They are two different person ..nothing to do here..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •