Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Private Message system

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    1

    Default Private Message system

    I'm new to these forums, if I pm one of the girls and she doesn't reply,
    is it ok to send another, or is that too pushy?

    Any sensible replies greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsaparilla View Post
    I'm new to these forums, if I pm one of the girls and she doesn't reply,
    is it ok to send another, or is that too pushy?

    Any sensible replies greatly appreciated.
    Once is enough.

    The fact you are a newbie may work against you.

    Just ring the lady if you have no reply, not all escorts use the pm system.




    Another tip: you can pm yourself
    Last edited by SmallHorn; 05-08-15 at 13:54. Reason: ^^^ as sensible as I can be. it hurt a little

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (05-08-15), Kenton (05-08-15), nonpareil (05-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-08-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Thanks for that
    She's not advertising at the minute, but is on the forums.
    Her number isn't showing, otherwise I would have called her,
    I guess I know the answer, and it's take it on the chin, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarsaparilla For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (05-08-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,745
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    If she is not advertising might be she is taking time off for herself,if you try again when she is advertising,would be best,

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (05-08-15), nonpareil (05-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-08-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Cheers Tom, that's a good point, I'll keep an eye out for her.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    If she is a poster on the forum and you see she is online. try this approach.

    "Hey ya trollop, I just sent you a pm. Answer!!!!"

    Good luck.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    abcodiver (05-08-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (05-08-15), libra (05-08-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsaparilla View Post
    Thanks for that
    She's not advertising at the minute, but is on the forums.
    Her number isn't showing, otherwise I would have called her,
    I guess I know the answer, and it's take it on the chin, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

    If she is not advertising it might be that she is taking time off for herself. If you try again when she is advertising you might have more success.


    Welcome to the forum

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Send a few pics of your penis.
    Just to whet their appetite.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Thanks James, that approach may be a bit on the nose for me, and
    watwatwat,
    I don't want to scare her off.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,014
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    If she is a poster on the forum and you see she is online. try this approach.

    "Hey ya trollop, I just sent you a pm. Answer!!!!"

    Good luck.

    Good luck with saying that to her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •