Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ian O Doherty

the comments are interesting too in the article.

what i always find fascinating is how people adjust their prejudices. those for criminalizing the buyer say that prostitution is wrong, but then if you point out that every relationship or marriage is prostitution itself, and they will say that it is an acceptable form of prostitution.

People are kind of strange. they decide what is right and wrong to suit their desires. so a woman selling her body for hard cash is wrong, but a woman who gets bought a new pair of louboutins by her boyfriend is in love or whatever( even though its a trade all the same). They cant say prostitution is wrong and say relationships are acceptable. both are the same thing, but one is accepted and one isnt

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." - William James
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom sand (04-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    For posts in a row! Am I non pareil in disguise?
    You're someone in disguise anyway.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    I have to admit, you do sound as idiotic as him.
    Put down that bazooka ffs

And go hold a man ;-)
    Last edited by nonpareil; 04-08-15 at 18:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post

what i always find fascinating is how people adjust their prejudices. those for criminalizing the buyer say that prostitution is wrong, but then if you point out that every relationship or marriage is prostitution itself, and they will say that it is an acceptable form of prostitution.

People are kind of strange. they decide what is right and wrong to suit their desires. so a woman selling her body for hard cash is wrong, but a woman who gets bought a new pair of louboutins by her boyfriend is in love or whatever( even though its a trade all the same). They cant say prostitution is wrong and say relationships are acceptable. both are the same thing, but one is accepted and one isnt

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." - William James
    Pseudo intellectual nonsense as always. So you are saying love doesn't exist?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Put down that bazooka ffs

And go hold a man ;-)
    go match yourself

Reviews

Ian O Doherty is a "contrarian" just like Tumbleweed.

Although Tumbleweed did use a more apt word to describe Doherty a couple of posts ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post

You are spending way too much time in the company of the soulless mercenaries that populate this forum, to such an extent that you question whether love exists and try to degrade it to some kind of trade. My sincere advice is to leave this forum. It's why I spent a while on the dr phil forum. I am now permanently barred from the dr phil forum hence my return here.

Reviews

I am busy writing a few posts in a row ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    It's why I spent a while on the dr phil forum. I am now permanently barred from the dr phil forum hence my return here.
    Link please?

Send nudes

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Link please?
    No, go fuck yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast