Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Does 24h MEAN 24h?

  1. Default Does 24h MEAN 24h?

    So I'm brand new here. And I've been looking at some lovely girls and I'm in the mood now...

    I know I shouldn't text, but should I call this late? It says 24hours on their page, but does that really mean it?

    Any advice for a newbie?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JackD93 For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (02-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Very few mean it in my opinion and u will get very few responses at this time but there will be some who do so your choice to contact

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    casman (03-08-15), joggon (02-08-15), nonpareil (02-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackD93 View Post
    So I'm brand new here. And I've been looking at some lovely girls and I'm in the mood now...

    I know I shouldn't text, but should I call this late? It says 24hours on their page, but does that really mean it?

    Any advice for a newbie?
    Pick up the phone if they answer your in luck.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    joggon (02-08-15), TonyB (02-08-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,304
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    short answer no , besides you will have a better appointment if you arrange it properly .
    wow i cant believe the titanic sunk and the people filming it didnít even stop to help.
    There''s no need to send me a pm if you disagree with a post !


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    I prefer to see to see a stated time limit:1am/2am whatever .
    You know where you stand.
    24 hours and most favourites listed is not a good sign imo.
    Most do not work late into the night , to avoid difficult clients, substance abuse or whatever and even more so with "unknowns". And some want a social life or a good night's sleep anyway.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    JessycaWild (02-08-15), Melindablondey (03-08-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    short answer no , besides you will have a better appointment if you arrange it properly .
    Probably but most of my appointment's have been at this hour or later, no problem.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I prefer to see to see a stated time limit:1am/2am whatever .
    You know where you stand.
    24 hours and most favourites listed is not a good sign imo.
    Most do not work late into the night , to avoid difficult clients, substance abuse or whatever and even more so with "unknowns". And some want a social life or a good night's sleep anyway.
    Most escorts don't get up till noon!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (02-08-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,304
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Probably but most of my appointment's have been at this hour or later, no problem.
    fair enough
    wow i cant believe the titanic sunk and the people filming it didnít even stop to help.
    There''s no need to send me a pm if you disagree with a post !


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (02-08-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    ...........

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    ...........
    I'm asleep to. But peeps will never understand how you can be asleep and still post!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •