Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New to site, just saying 'Hi'

  1. #1

    Wink New to site, just saying 'Hi'

    Good afternoon guys & gals,

    I've recently relocated to Wexford from the UK and thought it was about time I signed up & said hello!

    I'm a professional & lifestyle Dominatrix, well respected on the scene in South West UK having run swingers parties and a fetish club over the last few years as well as a webshop selling kinky goodies.

    Hoping to get an advert up soon as there doesn't seem to be much going on fet-wise in this area (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) & I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Constance View Post
    Good afternoon guys & gals,

    I've recently relocated to Wexford from the UK and thought it was about time I signed up & said hello!

    I'm a professional & lifestyle Dominatrix, well respected on the scene in South West UK having run swingers parties and a fetish club over the last few years as well as a webshop selling kinky goodies.

    Hoping to get an advert up soon as there doesn't seem to be much going on fet-wise in this area (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) & I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon
    Hello, you might know lactatinglucy then, she's relocated to Wexford from the UK too, she's our beautiful milkmaid on here...
    welcome to the asylum anyway
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 01-08-15 at 17:40.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thank you!

    Yes, I know Lucy very well - there is a strong possibility we may work together occasionally :-)
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Constance For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (01-08-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Wexford is a small town and may be less busy than once according to a recent thread but good luck.


    Perhaps you are Lucy?
    Last edited by nonpareil; 01-08-15 at 17:41.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    nibb (01-08-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    103
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Welcome to E.I.
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Wexford is a small town and may be less busy than once according to a recent thread but good luck.


    Perhaps you are Lucy?
    A quick look at my profile pic should confirm that no, I'm definately not Lucy! She's about a foot shorter than me, considerably slimmer & about 12 years younger! lol ;-)
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Wellcome hope u tour
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  10. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Wellcome hope u tour
    Once I get established here, I may well do ;-)
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Constance View Post
    A quick look at my profile pic should confirm that no, I'm definately not Lucy! She's about a foot shorter than me, considerably slimmer & about 12 years younger! lol ;-)
    you mean on your advert? oh wait


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    I don't think the mods would take to kindly to your signature if you're not a registered escort. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Either way, welcome, and try to enjoy Wexford! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •