Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: price reviews for recession?

  1. #1

    Default price reviews for recession?

    I would love to know how the recession is effecting the girls. They have got to be having a serious slow down in business. I'm self employed and have felt the pinch, i ain'y going anything like i used too. you have a stunner like rachel from england ( in galway today) charging a ton for an excellent service. you'v other girls charging 180 and there not as good as rachel. The average still seems to be 150 and alot are poor. When are they going to adjust to the new climate. my guess is they made alot of money (good luck to them) over the last 10 years. Word spread fast and alot came over to ireland. 10 years ago, i don't think there was anything like the numbers that are here now. i won't be paying 150 anymore and will be going alot less. girls, when are ye going to reduce yer prices??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zooboy View Post
    I would love to know how the recession is effecting the girls. They have got to be having a serious slow down in business. I'm self employed and have felt the pinch, i ain'y going anything like i used too. you have a stunner like rachel from england ( in galway today) charging a ton for an excellent service. you'v other girls charging 180 and there not as good as rachel. The average still seems to be 150 and alot are poor. When are they going to adjust to the new climate. my guess is they made alot of money (good luck to them) over the last 10 years. Word spread fast and alot came over to ireland. 10 years ago, i don't think there was anything like the numbers that are here now. i won't be paying 150 anymore and will be going alot less. Girls, when are ye going to reduce yer prices??

    NEVER


    I'm still getting €150 or more for halfhour so why I should shag for less money?
    Shag for €100......and so shag 10guys every day if I wanna hav a €1.000?? No fu*king way! Why I should do that if I can shag only 6guys for the same money?
    If u can't afford it, don't bother to call the good girls which have fixed prices. And don't ask for cheaper service, beg for discount, for lower price, oh, how all the loosers doing it those days, beggars...
    There are plenty of guys which can afford it and they are happy with the price and also with the service.
    So, there are also plenty of girls with lower prices, those girls are for the guys which can't afford it, so that for you.
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 18-01-09 at 02:52.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post

    NEVER


    I'm still getting 150 or more for halfhour so why I should shag for less money?
    Shag for 100......and so shag 10guys every day if I wanna hav a 1.000?? No fu*king way! Why I should do that if I can shag only 6guys for the same money?
    If u can't afford it, don't bother to call the good girls which have fixed prices. And don't ask for cheaper service, beg for discount, for lower price, oh, how all the loosers doing it those days, beggars...
    There are plenty of guys which can afford it and they are happy with the price and also with the service.
    So, there are also plenty of girls with lower prices, those girls are for the guys which can't afford it, so that for you.

    well said bbb

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Wink I charge the same as i do in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by zooboy View Post
    I would love to know how the recession is effecting the girls. They have got to be having a serious slow down in business. I'm self employed and have felt the pinch, i ain'y going anything like i used too. you have a stunner like rachel from england ( in galway today) charging a ton for an excellent service. you'v other girls charging 180 and there not as good as rachel. The average still seems to be 150 and alot are poor. When are they going to adjust to the new climate. my guess is they made alot of money (good luck to them) over the last 10 years. Word spread fast and alot came over to ireland. 10 years ago, i don't think there was anything like the numbers that are here now. i won't be paying 150 anymore and will be going alot less. girls, when are ye going to reduce yer prices??

    Hello Zooboy,

    I am currently charging the same as i do in the UK, due to the economic cliamate at the moment.The value beween the and is the exact same, so it would be silly to charge more.I currently charge 100 for 30min or 150 for hour.I also have 160 reviews, so my services can't be that bad....lol..

    Elle..xx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    aisle 4
    Posts
    109
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    Yeah, I'd imagine business must have slowed down, but went to one of the €100 girls, Patty, yesterday and was seriously impressed with the service...

    I think the prices will start to fall soon... Interesting to see girls offering deals, etc... Best one I saw was the duo, Michelle mature and one of her friends, for as little as €130 back in December!
    Wish I could have availed of that!...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mayo
    Posts
    44
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Totally agree Brenda. Girls will charge what the punters can pay. If they are not getting business then the prices will be adjusted accordingly - its simple economics. Bit much to expect people to charge less when they don't need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post

    NEVER


    I'm still getting 150 or more for halfhour so why I should shag for less money?
    Shag for 100......and so shag 10guys every day if I wanna hav a 1.000?? No fu*king way! Why I should do that if I can shag only 6guys for the same money?
    If u can't afford it, don't bother to call the good girls which have fixed prices. And don't ask for cheaper service, beg for discount, for lower price, oh, how all the loosers doing it those days, beggars...
    There are plenty of guys which can afford it and they are happy with the price and also with the service.
    So, there are also plenty of girls with lower prices, those girls are for the guys which can't afford it, so that for you.

  7. #7

    Wink F*cking you/F*cking me?

    Hi Everyone!

    Since the slowdown, I really value my money and just want to spend €100 to loosen. I have enjoyed many good €100-€250 sessions, but loosen is all they can do. Next mornin'- the cock is a crowing once again.

    Now this is the problem, i think. escorts should consider how they might feel paying money to get laid-the very opposite of what they do!

    I just feel better leaving them two €50s on the table instead of goin in on another precious €50! no brenda! thats half me money for next one thanks.

    When I were a kid I didn't understand why the word market was used so much in economics (market to me was like market with stalls etc, eg farmers market.)

    But now i know! 'markets' decide average prices...

    Happy hunting, happy punting!

    A happy looser!
    Last edited by wiseone; 18-01-09 at 13:50. Reason: spelling

  8. #8

    Smile recession

    hey there people the recession has started to hit some of the girls, i was with one of the ladies last week and she was telling me that her business has more than dropped by half, some days she only has 1 client and its a shame because she is very good at her job, but the slow down is hitting everyone and no one is imune to it and thats why she has dropeed her prices aswell, so at least we can still have fun and everyone still has a job

  9. #9

    Smile recession

    the whole country is suffering and some escorts are been greedy , some are charging e150 - e180 for half an hour !this is nearly half a weeks wages to some people . Brenda you are quite wrong , people who arent rich deserve to have fun just as much as anyone . you may be a fine piece of ass but manners are free

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
    the whole country is suffering and some escorts are been greedy , some are charging e150 - e180 for half an hour !this is nearly half a weeks wages to some people . Brenda you are quite wrong , people who arent rich deserve to have fun just as much as anyone . you may be a fine piece of ass but manners are free

    no you are wrong - there is no human right of punting
    pay the price or if you are not able to then go for the cheaper ones or shop abroad

    we are not here in North Korea where prices are put in place by the government
    ( I ignore some exceptions like minimum wage etc...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •