Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What dreams may come

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default What dreams may come

    Seen the film years ago, just finished the book today. Book was better as usual. It's all about life after death but doesn't attribute it to religion more so the soul continuing on through conscious energy, sorta new age stuff. Great read if it's anybodies cuppa Rosie
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (31-07-15), Melindablondey (31-07-15), willie wacker (31-07-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    More into watching films then reading honey, especially when I can hardly write.lol however I do like to be snuggled up on some nice chest with a cuddle while someone is reading to me, even better on wet days like this and hearing the rain on my drible down on my windows.

    No point in trying to watch it on Youtube as usual with good movies one get "I am sorry but this video can not be watch on youtube" So I will be downloading it for tonight, seen it before but cant remember it. x

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Seen the film years ago, just finished the book today. Book was better as usual. It's all about life after death but doesn't attribute it to religion more so the soul continuing on through conscious energy, sorta new age stuff. Great read if it's anybodies cuppa Rosie
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (31-07-15), Melindablondey (31-07-15), tom sand (31-07-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    619
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Seen the film years ago, just finished the book today. Book was better as usual. It's all about life after death but doesn't attribute it to religion more so the soul continuing on through conscious energy, sorta new age stuff. Great read if it's anybodies cuppa Rosie
    Never ceases to amaze me what my kids tell me they dream about. Normally they are very descriptive and say stuff that happened long before their time.
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to abcodiver For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (31-07-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Seen the film years ago, just finished the book today. Book was better as usual. It's all about life after death but doesn't attribute it to religion more so the soul continuing on through conscious energy, sorta new age stuff. Great read if it's anybodies cuppa Rosie
    Last edited by willie wacker; 31-07-15 at 16:01. Reason: We just have to believe, the light is out there


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (31-07-15), Melindablondey (31-07-15), tom sand (31-07-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me what my kids tell me they dream about. Normally they are very descriptive and say stuff that happened long before their time.
    I hear that dude, had it in my family, 6 year old cousin drawing guillotine scenes from the French revolution, he'd never seen or heard about it, wish my Aunty had of brought him to do some regression therapy or something but she's a headbanger for the religious stuff, wouldn't have a bar of it, just played it off like it was nothing
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    More into watching films then reading honey, especially when I can hardly write.lol however I do like to be snuggled up on some nice chest with a cuddle while someone is reading to me, even better on wet days like this and hearing the rain on my drible down on my windows.

    No point in trying to watch it on Youtube as usual with good movies one get "I am sorry but this video can not be watch on youtube" So I will be downloading it for tonight, seen it before but cant remember it. x

    Lady Von Teese
    Well worth a re watch and I know you said your not much of a reader but it's only a small book, 260 pages or so, so if you ever want to give the reading lark a shot its not too bad
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (31-07-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    on a planet
    Posts
    100
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    R.I.P. Robin. His last one looks quite good...


  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    That does look like worth watching film hon, and without being rude, it sounds like a lot of the stories I hear which I am not complaining about either as if it was not the case ,I would not have had the opportunity to meet and have so much fun with some truly amazing guys over the past 2 years in Ireland since I returned home.

    Happy bank holidays to you all

    Lady von teese




    Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post
    R.I.P. Robin. His last one looks quite good...

    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •