Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alisha Klass 😉

  1. #1

    Default Alisha Klass 😉

    Does anyone know of a lady on here who can perform like this:
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1386268081
    Tbh I'd probably last 2 seconds so don't worry too much ladies 😉

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London/dublin
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Rubina - and she's prettier

    Quote Originally Posted by pl8 View Post
    Does anyone know of a lady on here who can perform like this:
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1386268081
    Tbh I'd probably last 2 seconds so don't worry too much ladies ��

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (11-09-15), pl8 (26-07-15), Rubinabombshell (26-07-15), The dirt bird (26-07-15), TonyB (26-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter UK View Post
    Rubina - and she's prettier
    i second this, very busy lady though

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (11-09-15), The dirt bird (26-07-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Patricia and Yasmina in Dublin 1
    Anna in Dublin 8
    Last edited by TonyB; 26-07-15 at 16:00.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (11-09-15), fin101 (01-08-15), The dirt bird (26-07-15)

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Patricia and Yasmina in Dublin 1
    Anna in Dublin 8
    Have you links for their pages?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North west
    Posts
    44
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    WOW agree with Rubina So hot! would love 2 see her

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hornyGoat For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (26-07-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London/dublin
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Yes, this is absolutely true - Rubina is a classier and far sexier lady, and really enjoys this

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter UK View Post
    Rubina - and she's prettier

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (11-09-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter UK View Post
    Yes, this is absolutely true - Rubina is a classier and far sexier lady, and really enjoys this
    The best. .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •