Thread: BIGpaws!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

U bring me back some of our favorite soup

nbt

How far up your own hole does someone have to be to post a thread welcoming himself back? And claim all the support that he got?. Not one single person posted one single word when he got banned and what’s the first two things you do on you’re return from 40 days and nights in the desert of dumbness?

You say you are to begin an “onslaught”

You again start up a topic that has been as dead as you’re intellect regarding Highway/mods.

Patricia stated that people are not to return and continue whatever got them banned in the first place and you have made a threat and also gone against her stated wishes.

If you wish to start an “onslaught” then look no further little man. I’m right here but will only engage with you in fair, transparent debate within civil behavior. If you cannot manage that then I will not waste one second typing one word on such meager fare.

You are yesterdays news here. There is now another that is doing what you do, you should take note of her and learn from a master as you ain’t got the brains you were born with, (if then even)

We all know what you intend in saying “onslaught” so Patricia’s intentions will face the litmus test of whether she means to impose the rules she drew up.

Will you Patricia? I hope so as I look forward to debating him to a standstill if no one is allowed use the tactics he has used in the past.

Reviews

Welcome Back Paws hope you didn't suffer any major withdrawel symptoms while you were on "holiday" ! Lookin forward to reading your thoughts on whatever it is you have been thinkin bout and wish to get off your chest !!!
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Smile Roll Over Like A Little Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    How far up your own hole does someone have to be to post a thread welcoming himself back? And claim all the support that he got?. Not one single person posted one single word when he got banned and what’s the first two things you do on you’re return from 40 days and nights in the desert of dumbness?

You say you are to begin an “onslaught”

You again start up a topic that has been as dead as you’re intellect regarding Highway/mods.

Patricia stated that people are not to return and continue whatever got them banned in the first place and you have made a threat and also gone against her stated wishes.

If you wish to start an “onslaught” then look no further little man. I’m right here but will only engage with you in fair, transparent debate within civil behavior. If you cannot manage that then I will not waste one second typing one word on such meager fare.

You are yesterdays news here. There is now another that is doing what you do, you should take note of her and learn from a master as you ain’t got the brains you were born with, (if then even)

We all know what you intend in saying “onslaught” so Patricia’s intentions will face the litmus test of whether she means to impose the rules she drew up.

Will you Patricia? I hope so as I look forward to debating him to a standstill if no one is allowed use the tactics he has used in the past.
    You sound a litttle upset QPH that I haven't been banned permanently as you had hoped ..................... you also sound a little scared, you should be!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Not one single person posted one single word when he got banned .
    i started a thread calling for his return.
    whats wrong big boy? feeling threatened??

Reviews

Thumbs up Mari & Co.

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    i started a thread calling for his return.
    whats wrong big boy? feeling threatened??
    I didn't know that, thanks Mari, much appreciated .............. snd thanks to the rest of the welcomes on this thread ................ it seems poor QPH is the only one upset but he's just being a scared little boy.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?