Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are We Alone- Kepler-452b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    yea the thing i do not get is how can there be millions of circumstances for life to exist
    how in a universe so big that we are the only 1
    Well until an Alien space ship lands here on earth then I do believe we are alone

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom sand (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well until an Alien space ship lands here on earth then I do believe we are alone
    but it did land and let Westie out, all I want to know when the fuck they're collecting him again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    but it did land and let Westie out, all I want to know when the fuck they're collecting him again
    The sooner the better

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Will humans be around in another billion plus years, I think not, we will probably have consumed our planet to death and cause our own extinction. So the fact this planet is so much older may make it an empty one, all life could have vanished from it. Not sure if there are little green men running around but I do believe there is other life forms out there, it would be incredibly naive and arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life out there when even animals show more intelligence than us sometimes. Societies can make massive scientific advances in a billion years but due to the unknown vastness of the universe we may already have explorers traveling towards us at the speed of light but it may still be thousands of years before they get here. The scale of the universe is mind boggling when you consider what we consider big so as was said to find life in our life time will probably not happen as out technology is not able to cope with such a demand. For all we know the universe could be retracting as all the starlight we see is from the past and we have no idea what is happening in the outer reaches of the universe right at this moment so if another civilisation were only now to send out signals it maybe that these programs on earth will be shutdown because nothing was found before an actual signal get here. We need to invent hyper drives and stable suspended animation chambers with unlimited power supplies before we will be able to truly explore the universe. For now we may as well be looking over a sand dune onto a beech full of sand using only one lens of a pair of binoculars hoping to find the shininest grain of sand in the place

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (25-07-15), willie wacker (25-07-15)

Reviews

Odds are there is bacterial life out there. As for intelligent life I reckon they'd fuck right off once they caught a glimpse at our aggressive society.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

nibb (25-07-15), willie wacker (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Will humans be around in another billion plus years, I think not,
    We certainly won't be around in ~4.5 billion years, that much is certain.

Once our Sun reaches the Red Giant stage of its life cycle, you kiss our whole planet goodbye.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    We certainly won't be around in ~4.5 billion years, that much is certain.

Once our Sun reaches the Red Giant stage of its life cycle, you kiss our whole planet goodbye.
    no it isnt, but the one thing we can say is that we certainly dont know

to claim otherwise is the definition of arrogance. if no one believes the world will be here then, then all human life would disappear looooong before that. life is hope, if you dont have any, youll soon be dead, natural selection will see to it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    no it isnt, but the one thing we can say is that we certainly dont know

to claim otherwise is the definition of arrogance. if no one believes the world will be here then, then all human life would disappear looooong before that. life is hope, if you dont have any, youll soon be dead, natural selection will see to it.
    hope
    i have a big problem with hope these days
    i am not a fan of it any more
    i think it just's sign's you up for pain and suffering
    waiting for a better day
    that might never come

Reviews

Hope springs eternal in the human breast.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast.
    and it your hope never come's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast