Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    What Tom has a review ?? and now 2 where the feck have I been
    Pigs are flying.....who would 've believed it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

tom sand (26-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Well done Tom Sand on your second review!
    thank you

What Tom has a review ?? and now 2 where the feck have I been
    yes willie
    i am a big boy now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (26-07-15), willie wacker (26-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    You are one ?
    They are already amongst us................aaaaaaa aaaaaaa AAAAAAA!
    One what? An alien? Aren't we all? Isn't that what it means to be part of the modern world?

My point was we have no way of knowing how their silicon based bacteria and viruses would interact with our silicon based technology, our machines could become the aliens. If technology takes on a form of life then the next stop is the singularity and it's game over for everyone that is not part of the new God. That's how God will be created, when he finally is created. Not by generations of fairy tales designed to frighten and huddle the flock but by a quantum singularity that spreads through the fabric of reality like Ice Nine.

We need to declare war on Keplar-452b, we need to end them before they end all of us.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    One what? An alien? Aren't we all? Isn't that what it means to be part of the modern world?

My point was we have no way of knowing how their silicon based bacteria and viruses would interact with our silicon based technology, our machines could become the aliens. If technology takes on a form of life then the next stop is the singularity and it's game over for everyone that is not part of the new God. That's how God will be created, when he finally is created. Not by generations of fairy tales designed to frighten and huddle the flock but by a quantum singularity that spreads through the fabric of reality like Ice Nine.

We need to declare war on Keplar-452b, we need to end them before they end all of us.
    How? Even if we had an advanced ray-gun or laser powerful enough, it would take 1,400 years to reach them.
    Last edited by SteveB; 26-07-15 at 16:05.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (26-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    How? Even if we had an advanced ray-gun or laser powerful enough, it would take 1,400 years to reach them.
    That,s even if we can travel at the speed of light !!!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

You have alienated me.

Reviews

Be prepared.
    Like the boy scouts.

Reviews

How can you ask how? This is war we're talking about, an area we've displayed endless creativity in. The biggest super power this planet has ever seen is currently waging war on a bunch of nouns. Right now some of the smartest people alive are busy inventing new ways to kill. We're good at this shit, we can do it!

My suggestion is we start by destroying all our computers, in case the Keplarians strike first.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 26-07-15 at 16:16.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (26-07-15)

Reviews

you mean skynet

am......................that's a Flim
    why you up side down by the way?????
    Last edited by tom sand; 26-07-15 at 16:18.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (26-07-15)

Reviews

That,s even if we can travel at the speed of light !!!
    We don't need to, we just need to make one of those fancy black holes in the LHC and then figure out how to use it as a wormhole.

Simples.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

tom sand (26-07-15)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast