Stop walking around shouting into mobile phones ffs

Problem solved.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Clueless (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Stop walking around shouting into mobile phones ffs

Problem solved.
    I'm too shy to be shouting- Im a discrete(Discreet even) version of Clueless .. I hope ..
    However I always feel exposed standing out there awaiting further instructions...
    Last edited by Clueless; 25-07-15 at 13:42. Reason: Discreet

Blog Entries

Insouciance. .....I live and die by it.;-)
    I don't understand why you would encourage others on a forum to have that attitude. If you manage to get by without a care, then well done you, as you likely take the precautions without really having to worry too much, it's perhaps instinctive. I certainly don't recall having to ask you to not repeat me on the phone when we met. However, some guys are just too blatant and they do need to be told to take care, as they are not so natural at navigating and need constant confirmation, including repeating everything they are told.

It might not bother you if one day you find your favourite lady has had to move on because of someone elses indiscretion, but I can assure you it would bother her and her other regulars.

Never assume that no one cares or notices, regardless of where someone is working.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 25-07-15 at 14:23.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (26-07-15), nonpareil (25-07-15)

Reviews

People should really have some idea of the place before they even leave for a booking. It probably comes with experience, the art of in and out without a notice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Ok I know this was mentioned here shitloads of times BUT!!!!! why the hell someone has to literally shout on phone

I was off to walk my doggy this morning when I bumped to a punter, yelling the where are you, which block question, as he was clueless, also asked someone where's x y landmark, it was across the road from him......

Please please for those who aren't already discreet try to be!!!!
    I remember sitting down after an appointment in Dublin, in a nice square, resting after a workout, watching everyone go by. You can spot a guy on a phone walking towards the vicinity of a previous visit! It appears to you to be obvious, as you believe everyone is at it! But you can never truly know, he could be talking to his mammy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinACE For This Useful Post:

Stella (26-07-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

If we have any overly religious zealots down here we'll try and post them up to their brethren in Ulster
    Please don't. We've enough screwballs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (25-07-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Can't do that if you're coming from out of town and don't get the exact details unitll you're at location X.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I don't understand why you would encourage others on a forum to have that attitude. If you manage to get by without a care, then well done you, as you likely take the precautions without really having to worry too much, it's perhaps instinctive. I certainly don't recall having to ask you to not repeat me on the phone when we met. However, some guys are just too blatant and they do need to be told to take care, as they are not so natural at navigating and need constant confirmation, including repeating everything they are told.

It might not bother you if one day you find your favourite lady has had to move on because of someone elses indiscretion, but I can assure you it would bother her and her other regulars.

Never assume that no one cares or notices, regardless of where someone is working.
    I am now an old dog and know some tricks.
    (New tricks might be a problem though ).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (25-07-15)

Was thinking once of giving classes in this!!

Reviews

Tbh I wait until there is nobody in earshot before I ring about apointments. Not sure why as "are you available?" wouldn't sound bad to the oblivious people, could be anyone I could be ringing, same as directions etc... I never ask about services unless I'm in the house before I go out.

But yeah who shouts down the phone anyway? Not sure what level I speak at on the phone, have to ask some of the girls on here.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Stella (26-07-15)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast