Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex Addict

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie69 View Post
    You should take 20-30 ladies after you win the lottery to take care of you to feed you to wash you wearing Eve's costume)
    Sophie is the sexy Blond I was with last night,I was with her for a hour and a half,she is a stunner,and Sophie if did win the lotto ah 10 ladies will do I think well for a start and Sophie you would be one off them,

Reviews

I will die poor but with a smile on my face lol,love life the way you want
    Last edited by tom rambo; 24-07-15 at 11:59.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (24-07-15)

Reviews

You just love ladies Tom. Nothing wrong with that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (24-07-15), tom rambo (24-07-15)

Reviews

Last edited by tony1; 24-07-15 at 17:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I think I am a sex addict,I am always thinking about ladies and sex Horney all the time,some times have to see 4 or 5 ladies a week,any off you lads got this problem let me know,but to tonight I am going to see this stunning Blond in Galway,
    I am an Alishaddict which is similar to your condition but with me it is Irish Miss Alisha XXX to whom I am addicted, frequency of vista would be similar if not more frequent as well.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

i think i am a sex addict,i am always thinking about ladies and sex horney all the time,some times have to see 4 or 5 ladies a week,any off you lads got this problem let me know,but to tonight i am going to see this stunning blond in galway,

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

I think I am a sex addict,I am always thinking about ladies and sex Horney all the time,some times have to see 4 or 5 ladies a week,any off you lads got this problem let me know,but to tonight I am going to see this stunning Blond in Galway,
    A sex addict? You remind me of all of these guys growing beards. Oh look at me im a man. I have beard therefore Im a testosterone filled animal. All men can grow beards? Thats why all your friends have them. Not all men have minds of their own though as can be seen. Manhood has become faggotised by these fairies. The real reason the fools are growing beards anyway is a beard gives a person a false jawline and covers up have the face so its hard to tell if their face is any good or not. Ah hope at last.

society?????????
    Westside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

nibb (25-07-15)

Reviews

Money dictates how Addicted u are simple. And it wouldn't even matter if I had A GOLD cock. If u had no money it would b the same as a lolly pop stick
    Last edited by nibb; 25-07-15 at 08:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A sex addict? You remind me of all of these guys growing beards. Oh look at me im a man. I have beard therefore Im a testosterone filled animal. All men can grow beards? Thats why all your friends have them. Not all men have minds of their own though as can be seen. Manhood has become faggotised by these fairies. The real reason the fools are growing beards anyway is a beard gives a person a false jawline and covers up have the face so its hard to tell if their face is any good or not. Ah hope at last.

society?????????
    Westside.
    So do you think he is a sex addict then westside?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

society?????????
    Westside.

I was in that bandwagon.

Grew two hairs on chin.

Beard game weak

Send nudes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast