Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Fifteen minutes...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Question Fifteen minutes...

    I see so many escort profiles specifying that 15 min bookings are not on offer, and it makes me wonder who would want this anyway?

    It's hardly a feather in your cap to be finished with the booking in 15 mins...

    Personally, I like an hour booking, and if I could afford it, even longer...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (22-07-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I see so many escort profiles specifying that 15 min bookings are not on offer, and it makes me wonder who would want this anyway?

    It's hardly a feather in your cap to be finished with the booking in 15 mins...

    Personally, I like an hour booking, and if I could afford it, even longer...
    Have never even considered a booking for 15 mins but I can understand there being a market for it. Indeed, I read reviews where the guy is kicked out after 15. If its just wham bam that you want then I'm sure that's achievable in 15 mins. Personally, I feel its a lot of trouble travelling to a 15 min booking and then I'd feel awkward handing over my 35 yo yos.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    gonzo76 (22-07-15), nonpareil (22-07-15)

  5. #3

    Default

    Yeah it does make you think, what are the guys trying to pull. Do they expect it go 5 mins in the shower, 3 pumps and a squirt then back in the shower and off you pop?
    Like if that's your thing fair enough, but you should be in the market for a flesh light, not an escort.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainApollo For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (28-07-15), gonzo76 (22-07-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainApollo View Post
    Yeah it does make you think, what are the guys trying to pull. Do they expect it go 5 mins in the shower, 3 pumps and a squirt then back in the shower and off you pop?
    Like if that's your thing fair enough, but you should be in the market for a flesh light, not an escort.
    Don't forget the time for a drink, and a cuddle afterwards!

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainApollo View Post
    Yeah it does make you think, what are the guys trying to pull. Do they expect it go 5 mins in the shower, 3 pumps and a squirt then back in the shower and off you pop?
    Like if that's your thing fair enough, but you should be in the market for a flesh light, not an escort.
    C'mon , surely we are all guilty of seeing that sexy lady walking through the hotel lobby or down the street and praying to " just give me 5 miserable mins dear Lord " !

  9. #6

    Default

    Yeah of course we've all had those thoughts, and embarrassing random public hard-ons. But think about it, who really only wants one scoop of ice cream when you can have two??

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainApollo View Post
    Yeah of course we've all had those thoughts, and embarrassing random public hard-ons. But think about it, who really only wants one scoop of ice cream when you can have two??
    ** Reeling in the Years ** !

    Give me a large Teddys cone over 2 scoops of Tesco's finest any day.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I see so many escort profiles specifying that 15 min bookings are not on offer, and it makes me wonder who would want this anyway?

    It's hardly a feather in your cap to be finished with the booking in 15 mins...

    Personally, I like an hour booking, and if I could afford it, even longer...
    I think most of the young with no money ask for 15minutes...every time when i hear that in phone..its a young guy who maybe dont need more then 5min to finish....and they think ,,why should i pay 30nin if i cum in 5...,,.it is a answer from a guy who called me ans asked for 15...and i ask him...what can we do in 15minute?why so less?...

    I am agree with u..in 1h u can really enjoy the meeting..u can try diferent action..and u really can have fun..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    gonzo76 (28-12-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Have never even considered a booking for 15 mins but I can understand there being a market for it. Indeed, I read reviews where the guy is kicked out after 15. If its just wham bam that you want then I'm sure that's achievable in 15 mins. Personally, I feel its a lot of trouble travelling to a 15 min booking and then I'd feel awkward handing over my 35 yo yos.
    I think is very rude to kick somebody out...after 15min or less of the time hr paid...even if the guy finished..u can give him a nice massage or nice shared shower to finish..but not kicking out...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (28-07-15), zoozoozoo (28-07-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I see so many escort profiles specifying that 15 min bookings are not on offer, and it makes me wonder who would want this anyway?

    It's hardly a feather in your cap to be finished with the booking in 15 mins...

    Personally, I like an hour booking, and if I could afford it, even longer...
    As I state on my advert, I'll happily entertain for 15mins....but my rate is the same as 30mins!!
    Last edited by Irish Belle; 28-07-15 at 14:58.
    Irish Belle (SEMI-RETIRED)
    "I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy" - Marilyn Monroe
    Call/txt 086 862 2695

    Will return again at the end of summer

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irish Belle For This Useful Post:

    Chris82 (28-07-15), circumcised guy (28-07-15), gonzo76 (28-12-15), Irish Leigha (28-07-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (30-07-15), zilch (29-07-15), zoozoozoo (28-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •