Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Not all Romanians are prostitutes

Quote Originally Posted by johndee View Post
    Romanians aren't race for God sake! She even didn't look like Roma ( no I didn't say Romanian). The rejection was based purely on her citizenship. Simples.

But never mind, Xenophobia is as bad as Racism.
    Race has morphed over the years to mean different things, like many words, Gay for example, Race can be used to describe a group of individuals that speak the same language and have the same national affiliations.

First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century race began to refer to physical (i.e. phenotypical) traits.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eirefella For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Yep Suffered that and called a Catholic Irish Bastard a lot, even thought I had an English accent at that time
    And then called an English Bastard when we moved back to Ireland as a child
    We could just never win

Yep my dad was interviewed by the police once after an IRA bombing, as they say shit sticks
    I don,t think that,s a nice term Gypsies to be used either to describe Romanians, as I say shit sticks.
    I hope nobody is allowed to use that term here either !!!
    so which bastard did you preferred to be called willie, English or Irish ??

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    ok, whatever, I agree

They need spanking
    They do Kate, they do! I got a bit chip on my shoulder, after reading that article. I just cant stand any type of discrimination. I should have worked in the Office for Integration, lol. But maybe I am still young naïve Candide in that area .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johndee For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-07-15)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    The hotel has a right to refuse entry to anyone they deem unsuitable.
    More so they don't have to give you a reason and if they do they are leaving themselves wide open to a legal discrimination challenge.
    If it was my hotel i would sack whoever gave a reason to this young lady not because they refused her entry but because they gave a reason for it.
    That is very true Zlich, I actually wanted to pointed out myself earlier. However I hate any type of discrimination, it cannot be prevented. The reason they gave her was inadequate and deeply unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that one in every three Romanian women are prostitutes, which at the time I thought was a bit like an imaginary TORL stat. The problem is people believe these wild stats that are put out there and if they have had some first hand experience as well, then it is reinforced. They were wrong, it is simple as that. If they are concerned then they need to up their security and measures for entry of non residents and not make assumptions based on race, which I do think is wrong and inexcusable.
    Romanians aren't race for God sake! She even didn't look like Roma ( no I didn't say Romanian). The rejection was based purely on her citizenship. Simples.

But never mind, Xenophobia is as bad as Racism.
    That is very true Zlich, I actually wanted to pointed out myself earlier. However I hate any type of discrimination, it cannot be prevented. The reason they gave her was inadequate and deeply unprofessional.

Jeez. Did anyone read the article? The hotel didn't give her that reason. She claims the police did.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Jeez. Did anyone read the article? The hotel didn't give her that reason. She claims the police did.
    why is she booking hotel rooms at a police station

I think the whole article is a troll then
    Last edited by funlover12; 23-07-15 at 12:17. Reason: its the dailyfail afterall

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

johndee (23-07-15), Lucy Chambers (23-07-15)

Reviews

Tbh no i couldn't really be arsed reading it properly . I just skimmed through it in 10 secs and said ffs .
    I did wonder where the reason came from but hey........I'd ride her
    Im nearly sure I have actually

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

It's not 30%of Romanian girls are prostitues,it's 30% of girls in prostitution where found to be Romanian.

Reviews

Are you sure it wasn't her brother you rode
    yes.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    It's not 30%of Romanian girls are prostitues,it's 30% of girls in prostitution where found to be Romanian.
    tomato tomatoe

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast