Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Card

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    A change won't do one bit of harm. It's his own money so he will answer only to him self. All the rest are puppets put there by the dollar and not their own. So they have to do and say what they are told. Only thing about trump is he can say what he thinks
    Trump will certainly answer to his own money.
    Being In the billionaires' club he would unlikely be truly representative of the general American populace and would have very skewed views.
    A political leader should have a certain amount of diplomatic skill too.
    Trump is not renowned for this.
    Indeed he could well turn out to be George W. Bush, mark 2 (the less cuddly and more obtuse version).
    I remember seeing film of Bush walking into a conference room to give a speech and his opening statement was "Welcome to the haves and the have mores".
    Trump would probably be of this ilk.By his background, he could well place too much emphasis on the vested interests of the rich and mega rich and end up ruffling feathers abroad again with foreign policy as Bush 43 did.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (21-07-15), Kenton (21-07-15), Wolverine (21-07-15)

Reviews

Jeb Bush is married to a Latina, might have more wide ranging views than a typical Republican. Don't know much about him but he never struck me as being as big a plonker as the brother.
    And never discount Hilary, I believe she would be effective even if she does have a lot of vehement detract tors.

Reviews

I know that money and class needn't go together, but i am literally surprised by Trump.
    I think he is only seeking attention and has no chance of being President.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Kenton (21-07-15), nonpareil (21-07-15)

Reviews

He's incredibly self righteous with no idea of the problems that ordinary people face. If gets in he'll treat the citizens of the US like his employees.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Kenton (21-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I know that money and class needn't go together, but i am literally surprised by Trump.
    I think he is only seeking attention and has no chance of being President.
    There could be a touch of megalomania. He knows best (in his own mind) and may have an expectation of being able to win.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

warmcome (21-07-15), Wolverine (21-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    A change won't do one bit of harm. It's his own money so he will answer only to him self. All the rest are puppets put there by the dollar and not their own. So they have to do and say what they are told. Only thing about trump is he can say what he thinks
    jesus wept, the naivity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Jeb Bush is married to a Latina, might have more wide ranging views than a typical Republican. Don't know much about him but he never struck me as being as big a plonker as the brother.
    And never discount Hilary, I believe she would be effective even if she does have a lot of vehement detract tors.
    There is a theory that they only put George in as a candidate, due to the fact that Al Gore was going to walk that election since him and Clinton put America in good sharp. They did not expect him to win and Jeb would be the next nominee. But that plonker George fucked that up as well as the American Economy!!! The sad part is he was the worst Pres in History and at the wrong time for all of us, a better person would of handled Iraq a lot better and we might not have this IS crisis now.
    Also for whats it,s worth Jeb is a Roman Catholic , all USA Pres have been Protestant except JFK and we all know what happened to him

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (21-07-15)

The Rock for president
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    The Rock for president
    They had one actor already... Why not?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to roxyodeo For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (21-07-15)

The more out there, insane, offensive comments Trumps makes the more his poll nos rise. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about as they say. Still, I think he's peaked too soon and he'll take a nosedive come the primaries (fingers crossed!)
    Last edited by roxyodeo; 21-07-15 at 22:25.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to roxyodeo For This Useful Post:

Kenton (22-07-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast