Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
Having seen QPH's post, I had one of my famous brain waves.

We seem to be breeding maggots at an increasing rate on the site and by general consent, maggots seem to be unwelcome on E-I. However remember this, God in his infinite wisdom created them all, the great and the small, the beasts of the field, the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, every living creature that creapeth or crawleth on the face of the earth......even MAGGOTS.

Maggots have their uses and purpose in the general scheme of creation.....they sustain life amongst larger predators. Fish for example consume maggots. QPH likes to go fishing, albeit illegally.

My suggestion would be that all maggots should be assigned forthwith to a new Maggot Forum with QPH as moderator, to do with them as he pleases. He could even use them as bait and throw them into the Blackwater. You never know what he could catch from them ( sorry I meant with them).

On the glorious day, that the revolutionary movement takes over this banana republic, Brother QPH will be appointed Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, with Marijuana as Minister of State with responsibility for Crops and Cereals.

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING COMRADES
Ah man you are a tonic , thanks Carlos that made me laugh, you’re about the only constant in the E-I sky, where would we be without you? shipwrecked on the rocks of rubbish is where. Been gone a long time brother C.

I only know how to fish two ways Brother C, at night and with dynamite, it cuts out all that waiting around. I tried angling once and it bored me to tears when I knew no one would be after me. Half the trill is maybe being caught. I'm sure most here will attest to that.

I am already Minister for briars and bushes so ag, fish and fo are included.