Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do we like pubic Hair?

1. Default

Ok,no pubic and sex hair, but what about anus area, it s so difficult to do :/ A session of the game twister is easier !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gvupir For This Useful Post:

tom sand (14-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Did it not hurt like hell honey on such a sensitive area and how many sessions does it take?

Lady Von Teese

I had 8 sessions but I could do with a few more. It didn't hurt that much as the woman used the Soprano laser which is much less painful, it almost felt nice ;-)

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I always felt a bit uncomfortable with completely waxed and shaven as it had a bit of "YOUNG" look about it and that's just not me, but ive adjusted to appreciating it on women, and it does make for easier oral

Hairy armpits are kinda sexy and kinky though, no?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CGlGDPxW8AAWfxv.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	111030

Reviews

its there to stop skin chafing
    its at every part on the body where skin meets skin
    just saying
    but not boobies tho ??
    Last edited by tom sand; 14-07-15 at 19:51.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I would love to know this too as I have considered getting this done.

Depends on hair type, skin colour, density of hair etc. I'm really dark with fair skin (the ideal candidate apparently)
    If your ever planning on having children don't bother getting it done as the results are reversed during pregnancy and it costs a fortune!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    I had 8 sessions but I could do with a few more. It didn't hurt that much as the woman used the Soprano laser which is much less painful, it almost felt nice ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I would love to know this too as I have considered getting this done.

If laser hair removal is permanent though it may become a little embarrasing later.

Imagine when you're 94 years old and doddering around in an old folks home, being a little absent minded at this stage you occasionally forget to get dressed...... you might appreciate having a little coverage left then.............. no one really wants to see a 94 year olds bits so vividly.

Actually at 94 you orobably couldn't give a damn anymore ....but think of the great grandkids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (14-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    If laser hair removal is permanent though it may become a little embarrasing later.

Imagine when you're 94 years old and doddering around in an old folks home, being a little absent minded at this stage you occasionally forget to get dressed...... you might appreciate having a little coverage left then.............. no one really wants to see a 94 year olds bits so vividly.

Actually at 94 you orobably couldn't give a damn anymore ....but think of the great grandkids.

Why the hell would the great grandkids be interested in my pubic hair (or lack thereof)?

Hopefully I'll die before the kids throw me in a home, or at least have made enough money to make sure I'm in a nice one.....

I researched this some time ago for a different reason to pubes. Black/dark hair works best. Blonde/light hair is much less successful. It's to do with the pigmentation. Can't understand how it is reversed during pregnancy as the laser kills the root.

My better half has had a session or 2 to laser remove all her pubic hair, not sure how it's going as I rarely get to see it, obviously she ain't doing it for my benefit

no hate hair...bald all the way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to I like to give Oral For This Useful Post:

patbuck9999 (16-07-15)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast