Lizzy I think this shit's gone on long enough!!!!
If you were wronged then I'm sorry about that, but I think you know you're not going to get an apology so please be big enough to drop it!!!
Everybody is getting really sick of all the shit flying around here, or maybe it's just me, and maybe it's really good for business for you all, and you have all secretly planned all this and it's just all gone over my head, and if that is the case then I apologise for my ignorance and maybe I'm just in a bad mood and am not picking up on the funny side of it, and again if that's the case I'm sorry!!!!
I've always enjoyed your posts and the banter we had as much as I've enjoyed everybody else's here, but I think we all need to move on from this crap......
As for the lesbian thing.....
I think the girls are doing just what they say..... a show.....
I don't think they actually claim to be lesbians..... just bisexual...... and I'll buy any kind of sexual.... at the right price...... I might be a lesbian myself.... I'm just trapped in a very handsome mans almost perfect body.... (well if I said it was perfect nobody would believe me)
Please, everybody, I'd like to move on to some funny shit.......

Oh.... and if I do find out afterwards that this was all planned... and you are all sitting around drinking coffee, (tea for you) and laughing at all this ...... well ....... I'll be really............. really...........