Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cuddle Party Have You Been Or Would You Ever Think About Going?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    no
    i like her
    she hate's me
    i like her
    she hate's me
    and so on and so forth
    I could have wrote the same about myself and Soapy a while back.
    And these days she,s crazy about me
    Hang on in there.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (14-07-15), tom sand (14-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Just listening to the radio and there is an event called the Bliss Festival.

Its saying that its a big cuddle party but before cuddling everyone gets on with the cuddling up together, they talks about their own cuddle boundaries before hand.

Sounds fun idea, so how would you feel if someone came up to ask for a cuddle up with your partner while they are listening to their favorite dance or romantic tune?

lady von teese
    I don't think I'd be bothered going. I've been to a couple of killing kittens parties in England and found them far less erotic than I had hoped, so I'd imagine a cuddling party would be too full of desperate aging hippies to bear.

Blog Entries

Both the Killing Kitten parties and the Cuddles parties are very different honey, as a cuddle party is just about cuddling up where as the killing kittens parties are about sharing sex with strangers however as it is the case with any other such even its not a free for all for just anyone to share with whoever they want to, and do whatever they want to too anyone, as many think, its about sharing a cuddle or as with the killing kitten parties or swinging or other such sex events or even fetish events, its about meeting up with like-minded people getting to know them and discussing what they would like to take place and each others boundaries and respecting them.

Now I don't know you or would not presume to suggest you did anything wrong at such event just to be clear on that however at such events there is a lot people who go to them thinking its one big orgy for anyone to join in which is not the case as in any such event there are manners and etiquette to follow before being invited in to sharing something with a person, couple or group of people.

Also in some of these events some can be very clicky due to many attending such events on a regular basis and going to the private after parties after the event/clubs finish which of course could make a newbie feel left out. And to be honest not many single guys will get an invite and if they do they could find themselves left standing like a sore thumb doing nothing.

But there are a lot of fun events in London to attend which of course are ran in the correct way and a hell of a lot of fun, I drove 10 hours to go to one in London last month and believe me I really thought by the time I got there it was going to be a waste of my time due to the long journey however I am still smiling after it and sooooooooooooooo looking forward to going to the next event in August.

I used to go to every event before coming back home to Ireland again so I was really missing it as there really is nothing like the clubs they have in London here. And for sure it was well worth the travelling and I am still smiling like a Chester cat just thinking about the fun and the none stop laugh I had while I was there.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Quattroporte View Post
    I don't think I'd be bothered going. I've been to a couple of killing kittens parties in England and found them far less erotic than I had hoped, so I'd imagine a cuddling party would be too full of desperate aging hippies to bear.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 15-07-15 at 10:52.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Quattroporte (15-07-15)

Reviews

Swingers parties are a myth
    I've never been invited to one
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Both the Killing Kitten parties and the Cuddles parties are very different honey, as a cuddle party is just about cuddling up where as the killing kittens parties are about sharing sex with strangers however as it is the case with any other such even its not a free for all for just anyone to share with whoever they want to, and do whatever they want to too anyone, as many think, its about sharing a cuddle or as with the killing kitten parties or swinging or other such sex events or even fetish events, its about meeting up with like-minded people getting to know them and discussing what they would like to take place and each others boundaries and respecting them.

Now I don't know you or would not presume to suggest you did anything wrong at such event just to be clear on that however at such events there is a lot people who go to them thinking its one big orgy for anyone to join in which is not the case as in any such event there are manners and etiquette to follow before being invited in to sharing something with a person, couple or group of people.

Also in some of these events some can be very clicky due to many attending such events on a regular basis and going to the private after parties after the event/clubs finish which of course could make a newbie feel left out. And to be honest not many single guys will get an invite and if they do they could find themselves left standing like a sore thumb doing nothing.

But there are a lot of fun events in London to attend which of course are ran in the correct way and a hell of a lot of fun, I drove 10 hours to go to one in London last month and believe me I really thought by the time I got there it was going to be a waste of my time due to the long journey however I am still smiling after it and sooooooooooooooo looking forward to going to the next event in August.

I used to go to every event before coming back home to Ireland again so I was really missing it as there really is nothing like the clubs they have in London here. And for sure it was well worth the travelling and I am still smiling like a Chester cat just thinking about the fun and the none stop laugh I had while I was there.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I was aware of the rules and the fact that the ladies attending had the control was part of the attraction for me. I attended two parties with a kitten from the site but we were both a bit disappointed by not being very attracted to most of the other guests so we made our own fun which was good but we could have done the same anywhere. Your experience sounds good, I am happy for you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You do know, it wasn't me replying to your review don't you?
    That appointment wasn't me...........you've been Doublejamesond without realising

Me.You Tom,Rachel should double date sometime

#Carkeysinbowl

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Something like this was on the tv show 'an idiot abroad ' ya man was very uncomfortable with it and wouldn't let anyone cuddle but i thought ' ah go on ya muppet ' get in there and snuggled up.
    Ya wan running it was a wacked out free spirit and if i could cuddle up to her i would have been chancing my arm lol.
    I have no worries giving any female a cuddle.
    Pilkington is uncomfortable with everything...the premise of the show.
    If I had his facial expression and looked in the mirror I'd be uncomfortable too.

Reviews

here is a google image of one

the guy in the blue shirt
    is definitely up to no good

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (22-07-15)

Blog Entries

He look scars sh÷t hon.loll
    Have a lovely day.
    Lady Von Teese.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom sand (22-07-15)

14. Default

Im a pretty level headed character, if i was to attend an event like this with a significant other id be going with an open mind, in other words my partner could hug whoever she wanted.. Id like to think im not the jealous type but the same cannot be said for my significant other probably due to my behaviour in the past so i wouldn't say an event like this would be on the cards.. Shame there's no events like this for the lovers of foot worshipper's in Ireland!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast