Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the bullies or ban the Threads

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have to disagree with you once again tonight. But I think LVT should post what she wants where she wants. But in the name of god she should stop playing the bulling card.

Fuck posters that give you stick, simple!
    When did you disagree with me the first time? I missed that.

It's about touting. We're not supposed to tout in the forum and there was so much of the content that was about LVT and how wonderful she is on there. It didn't really lend itself for other people to share their experiences, as it would have come across as a competition of who is best.

If I had written that it would have got exactly the same response and I have written much less touty threads in the past not really thinking about how it would come across and been slated as well. I had to learn where the boundaries where. It's not the fact that she was talking about a night out, but how she said it.

Maybe just be a bit more subtle? For all we know the thread got pulled for being a touting thread.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 12-07-15 at 20:16.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (13-07-15)

I could have swore I smelt Marmite on this thread but it looks like some lucky fecker ate her, I mean it
    Last edited by eirefella; 12-07-15 at 20:17. Reason: Must have been one of the women ;)

We all need thicker skin.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Theomegaman (12-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    When did you disagree with me the first time? I missed that.

It's about touting. We're not supposed to tout in the forum and there was so much of the content that was about LVT and how wonderful she is on there. It didn't really lend itself for other people to share their experiences, as it would have come across as a competition of who is best.

If I had written that it would have got exactly the same response and I have written much less touty threads in the past not really thinking about how it would come across and been slated as well. I had to learn where the boundaries where. It's not the fact that she was talking about a night out, but how she said it.

Maybe just be a bit more subtle? For all we know the thread got pulled for being a touting thread.
    It is true but as always it's one rule for some and another for the rest, you say something on one thread and you're a bully, on another you're a racist while all along you're only stating the obvious with no bios towards the lady or her gender.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eirefella For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    We all need thicker skin.
    Rumour has it your wrapped in Teflon buster
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    I do wonder are people actually like this real life or hide behind being false or do they believe it's OK to bully on the Internet
    I'm the same, a talk too much and type as fast as I talk. I don't think I'm a bully, but maybe a little over opinionated. It's my Mum's fault.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (12-07-15), tom rambo (13-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    I could not be bothered wading through the shit on this post and am just going to comment on one part. I am the person who pm'd you regarding the granny thing ( i got you and curvy kate mixed up cause all you dinosours look the same to me lol )but once again 2+2 =5 around here.
    Curvy Kate got stuck in defending Lucy Chambers who told me to "dig up my granny" even though she only died recently I wanted to ask curvy Kate if she thought that was an acceptable comment to make.
    Curvy Kate also said in defence of Mz Chambers that "tyke" was not n offensive word when she called SophieX that and I beg to differ.
    With regard to your post LVT regarding "kissing your son " I saw nothing wrong with it I don't ever remember seeing a bad post from you on this forum.
    Have you checked ALL the cupboards for your medicine?
    Last edited by xagerate; 12-07-15 at 20:31. Reason: Will this be considered bullying?

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

I could not be bothered wading through the shit on this post and am just going to comment on one part. I am the person who pm'd you regarding the granny thing ( i got you and curvy kate mixed up cause all you dinosours look the same to me lol )but once again 2+2 =5 around here.
    Curvy Kate got stuck in defending Lucy Chambers who told me to "dig up my granny" even though she only died recently I wanted to ask curvy Kate if she thought that was an acceptable comment to make.
    Curvy Kate also said in defence of Mz Chambers that "tyke" was not n offensive word when she called SophieX that and I beg to differ.
    With regard to your post LVT regarding "kissing your son " I saw nothing wrong with it I don't ever remember seeing a bad post from you on this forum.
    T-Rex gonna bite ya! cheeky bugger!

I's sure your grandmother would be very proud of how respectful her grandson has grown up.

I could not be bothered wading through the shit on this post and am just going to comment on one part. I am the person who pm'd you regarding the granny thing ( i got you and curvy kate mixed up cause all you lol )but once again 2+2 =5 around here.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15), Ladyvonteese (13-07-15), Melindablondey (12-07-15), Quattroporte (12-07-15), tom rambo (13-07-15)

I'm sure your grandmother would be very proud of how respectful her grandson has grown up.

Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15), Quattroporte (12-07-15), The dirt bird (12-07-15)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast