Thread: Ugly Betty off to a flying start

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Ever hear of the word PROOF? Or is this really a 'banana repulic?'

Well Miss Sizzle as you saw from what Patricia wrote - she had a tonne of messages poor love and not a one bore out the PROOF, ergo there is nothing for me to prove but i would suggest that it was for there promotion of themselves and for the so called men on here to yet again have a go at me.......

Go on guys you go all you like - Irish men - Dubliners too all having a go - so boo hoo me i am working all the hours of the day and guys love me - so what you going to do about that.........

I don't wish anyone ill unless they wish it on me - I have to ignore the ramblings of Epsilon and Dom as they are dumb........They start a nasty thread about me so they can help those two little ones get some ???????? I dont know publicity - well not a one of my men read this forum so its not affected me one iota. Hey who knows maybe they need some help from them cos they aren't busy - that would seem to me to be the only reason!

Take care Anita and i say up theres and they need to do what i have done and moved on and just get on with my amazing time here........Bollocks to the lot of you - I don't need any help with promoting me - my looks and my talent at what i do speak volumes.......

CORK THE REAL CAPITAL OF IRELAND.........GET A LIFE BOYS........OR GET A ROOM

Reviews

Default last word on this

Well said Epsilon even I couldnt have said it better ! welcome back though as u can see nothing much has changed with the resident bully yet she freely spouts off bullshit with her filthy language Patricias new rules count for Nothing she says what she likes at will, In case u missed it the big argument it was reduced by many to a stupid thing about Melena & Carmen being called ugly but it was so much more than that she has others working with her A Vicious individual.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Well said Epsilon even I couldnt have said it better ! welcome back though as u can see nothing much has changed with the resident bully yet she freely spouts off bullshit with her filthy language Patricias new rules count for Nothing she says what she likes at will, In case u missed it the big argument it was reduced by many to a stupid thing about Melena & Carmen being called ugly but it was so much more than that she has others working with her A Vicious individual.....

Reported this .............. you dont see that you are the vicious little toe rag do you, no cos a thread called ugly betty off to a flying start is acceptable and not nasty to you is it.