Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Escort Addiction

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default Escort Addiction

    It seems like a lot of guys have a Escort Addiction on here and need help, would some of the responsibility fall on the bust of the escorts here too as they accept the money and don't ask questions,wipe their hands of it, Financials are dealt with all too quickly and got out of the way, should Escorts if they sense a problem sit down with hardened addicts and discuss financials properly

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    It seems like a lot of guys have a Escort Addiction on here and need help, would some of the responsibility fall on the bust of the escorts here too as they accept the money and don't ask questions,wipe their hands of it, Financials are dealt with all too quickly and got out of the way, should Escorts if they sense a problem sit down with hardened addicts and discuss financials properly
    why should an escort feel responsible for a guys stupidity? Its like saying every publican in the country is responsible for alcoholism.

    Westside.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (11-07-15), Myshadow (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I think we should be entitled to a cooling off period .
    Like after 7 days if you are not happy you are entitled to ya money back

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    why should an escort feel responsible for a guys stupidity? Its like saying every publican in the country is responsible for alcoholism.

    Westside.
    well the landlord wont serve you any more alcohol if he thinks you had enough, in fact know several that have barred some drunks because they were harming themselves but they just went next door

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    well the landlord wont serve you any more alcohol if he thinks you had enough, in fact know several that have barred some drunks because they were harming themselves but they just went next door
    Your missing my point. anyone who has served someone drink in a pub has fuelled a persons drink problem.

    Westside.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Baile Atha Cliath
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    It seems like a lot of guys have a Escort Addiction on here and need help, would some of the responsibility fall on the bust of the escorts here too as they accept the money and don't ask questions,wipe their hands of it, Financials are dealt with all too quickly and got out of the way, should Escorts if they sense a problem sit down with hardened addicts and discuss financials properly
    Tell you what I will sit down with my customers that owe me money too and can't afford it and have a chat tell them its ok to go on holidays etc they deserve it.
    ARE YOU FOR REAL ??????? THIS IS A BUSINESS OPERATION !!!!!!!
    How are the ladies responsible ???
    Suddenly you realise you have spent to much money ??? There was a thread on how much you could spend on this addiction as you call it.
    I think you should ask the ladies the question , after all their expenses what are they left with , again another example of it being a business.
    If people can't afford don't play , its fun and fantasy that is provided here and in some cases for both parties.
    The secret to any business success is treating it as business. It's not the ladies concern where the money comes from once you have it , if a client can't get it that's not there problem either.
    Its a case of next.
    Last edited by Theomegaman; 11-07-15 at 09:50.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (12-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I think we should be entitled to a cooling off period .
    Like after 7 days if you are not happy you are entitled to ya money back
    There is one lady I see where I do actually need a week to cool off after seeing her LOL

    That single electric fan just is not up to the job



  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your missing my point. anyone who has served someone drink in a pub has fuelled a persons drink problem.

    Westside.
    I hearya, they are partly responsible so but sex is as addictive as drink and when you combine both youre on the highway to hell
    Last edited by Walshie; 11-07-15 at 10:04.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theomegaman View Post
    Tell you what I will sit down with my customers that owe me money too and can't afford it and have a chat tell them its ok to go on holidays etc they deserve it.
    ARE YOU FOR REAL ??????? THIS IS A BUSINESS OPERATION !!!!!!!
    How are the ladies responsible ???
    Suddenly you realise you have spent to much money ??? There was a thread on how much you could spend on this addiction as you call it.
    I think you should ask the ladies the question , after all their expenses what are they left with , again another example of it being a business.
    If people can't afford don't play , its fun and fantasy that is provided here and in some cases for both parties.
    The secret to any business success is treating it as business. It's not the ladies concern where the money comes from once you have it , if a client can't get it that's not there problem either.
    Its a case of next.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Most escorts do provide a counselling service as well , just ask for rates , usually about 200 an hour much cheaper than psychologist and more enjoyable
    Last edited by zoozoozoo; 11-07-15 at 10:13.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    The Equalizer (21-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •