Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: personalities you would like to meet from the boards

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    The word 'tyke' in real terms is not a bad word, it's an affectionate put down if you like. A bit like the word 'wench' is not a real bad word, it's just an old fashioned word for a loose woman and as it often gets used in terms of pirates, I love the word, but other people who are not native to the country see the written translation and think it is an insult.

Lucy was being playful and you took it out of context and decided to get the hump on someone else's behalf. Also 'teaching your Grandmother to suck eggs' is a very mainstream saying that I believe you likely know very well. You made an issue out of nothing there and pretty much challenged Lucy with a ridiculous criticism, which provoked her to push further. You have no one else to blame but yourself for that, so maybe, just for once own it and admit that the situation was caused by your reactions!

You will find that anyone that met Lucy would also vouch for her, so that is also no argument. You've been here for 4 months and talk to a person like she is nothing, just because you don't know her. How about showing a bit of respect and if you don't know the person, maybe take the time to find out before treating them like shit?
    Respect to be respected.

Do you want me to report you for stirring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    You were such an angel last night......now so mean
    Multiple personalities

Reviews

I thought the pin on a grenade could only be pulled once
    Should we run for cover again?

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    I thought the pin on a grenade could only be pulled once
    Should we run for cover again?
    Back being an angel

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Jesus Rachel Divine your are one of the best posters on here and definitely a worthy adversary even on a pussy (no pun intended) website like this!

Are you serious about reporting people? Or is it just a tactic?
    Joking at this hours ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Respect to be respected.

That post has nothing to do with you and report me as much as you like. I think your post here is quite bazaar to be honest. What exactly am I stirring?

Reviews

Respect to be respected.

How bouts you try articulating exactly what it was that you found offensive in Kate' s come-down.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 10-07-15 at 23:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Jesus Rachel Divine your are one of the best posters on here and definitely a worthy adversary even on a pussy (no pun intended) website like this!

Are you serious about reporting people? Or is it just a tactic?
    You just joined the "Bottom 10 club"

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    That post has nothing to do with you and report me as much as you like. I think your post here is quite bazaar to be honest. What exactly am I stirring?
    Don't have time to play games. I will report your previous post.

No way I stand for calling names (not anymore) nor explanations of them meaning I don't know what.

What bothers me most is using dead people as insult and what you did is defend your friend, Chambers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (11-07-15)

Blog Entries

Don't have time to play games. I will report your previous post.

No way I stand for calling names (not anymore) nor explanations of them meaning I don't know what.

What bothers me most is using dead people as insult and what you did is defend your friend, Chambers.
    Rachel I think you are getting wound up over nothing here. There is a saying 'You can't teach your Grandmother to suck eggs'. It's not about your Grandmother, my Grandmother or anyone elses for that matter. It was not a personal attack.

You're starting to sound as silly as he did now

You are free to report it if you want to, but I think you are going to be disappointed, as it was simply an explanation and yes I defended Lucy, as I would anyone if I saw someone attacking them for no good reason, kind of like what you're doing now?

Oh and not standing for name calling (anymore). Why is it every time you change your mind on something you expect everyone else to toe in line with you? If you don't stand for name calling, then I assume you will be not just annoyed at Lucy for what you 'think' she said, but also at the person she allegedly said it too? There was a fair bit of name calling going on from that direction.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 10-07-15 at 23:53.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast