Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most Odd Fetishes Sure to Turn You Off

Reviews

Default The Most Odd Fetishes Sure to Turn You Off

So, you thought you were being kinky when you appeased your girlfriend by trying on her panties before making love. Or maybe instead, you let her tie you up and paddle you a little bit and call you a bad boy. Iím sure youíre aware that weirder, more disturbing sexual fetishes are out there that would make your cross dressing or Pay Per View late night softcore S&M experiences seem downright mundane.

Dacryphilia.

A relatively benign yet extremely inappropriate form of paraphilia (sexual arousal to shit that isnít normal, like objects, events, situations, anything not human, etc) where a dude is sexually aroused by crying, or someone in emotional distress. Generally, the dominant asshole verbally or physically abuses their partner to the point of tears in order to get off. This fetish is slightly disturbing, but nothing too freaky yetÖ

Apotemnophilia.

Losing a limb is obviously a traumatizing experience, and there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone who has lost a limb.
    No, what is disturbing is apotemnophilia, or the attraction to the idea of being an amputee. Apparently this is not always or necessarily a sexual attraction, but nonetheless, its still disturbing to think about someone being turned on at the thought of chopping off both of their legs. Apparently, apotemnophilia is also related to people with Body Integrity Identity Disorder.

Agalmatophilia.

You might have heard recently about Roxxxy, or perhaps of some similar type of doll from Japan, who besides not only being a sex robot, is also equipped with artificial intelligence. For 7,000 euro you can not only buy this 5í7, busty and lifelike-to-the-touch sexual companion, but a friend who can have basic conversations with you as well. The weird attraction to sex robots is encompassed in agalmatophilia, or the sexual attraction to statues, dolls, mannequins, or any human like object.

Gerontophilia.

While I certainly did love my grandmother, I would have never consider hanging out with her at her retirement home in order to score with any of her neighbors. Apparently, there are weirdo's out there that find wrinkled skin and varicose veins attractive, but rather, revenge is their motive. It seems revenge is a dish best served old. One doctors believe the person after granny might be reacting to childhood abuse or sexual sadism, and their domination over grandma fuels their desire rather than genuine attraction.

Reviews

I don't know why some of the ladies never replied to my requests after reading this
    (Im practically an alter boy!)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Clueless (08-07-15), irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

Psellismophilia
    Arousal to stuttering

Nasolingus
    Arousal to sucking on a personís nose
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-07-15 at 20:15.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

Climacophilia.

Sexual Arousal From Falling Down Stairs

Climacophilia is being sexually stimulated by seeing someone fall down a flight of stairs.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 08-07-15 at 20:22.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (08-07-15), Jiberjabber (08-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Climacophilia.

Sexual Arousal From Falling Down Stairs

Climacophilia is being sexually stimulated by seeing someone fall down a flight of stairs.

There's a very distinct difference between both of those definitions you've just quoted. I've never gotten a boner falling up or down stairs but I have to say there's one or two people I know who I would get a boner from watching fall down a flight of stairs ... or out a window ... or under a bus etc etc.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-07-15 at 20:33.

Reviews

Formicophilia
    Arousal to insects

This is obviously a Japanese speciality.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    There's a very distinct difference between both of those definitions you've just quoted. I've never gotten a boner falling up or down stairs but I have to say there's one or two people I know who I would get a boner from watching falling down a flight of stairs ... or out a window ... or under a bus etc etc.
    I have a list & I don't care if I get a boner or not!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (08-07-15)

Reviews

What's wrong with a good old fashion shag ?

I'm glad I'm a boring old fart ( though that's probably a fetish now too )
    Last edited by Playitsam; 08-07-15 at 20:39. Reason: can't spell ... What's new

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have a list & I don't care if I get a boner or not!
    I checked, there's no word for people who get aroused by making lists of people they'd like to shoot from a cannon

One for the ladies:

Telephone scatologia: being sexually aroused by making obscene telephone calls

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    What's wrong with a good old fashion shag ?

I'm glad I'm a boring old fart ( though that's probably a fetish now too )
    Even this one has me bewildered.

This is obviously a day time activity.

Actirasty.

Sexual Attraction to Sun Rays
    Actirasty is the feeling of sexual fantasies that involve the sunís rays.

Facepalm! Dear God at least be fucked up about something you can get hold off!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast