Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck off.

Reviews

Default Fuck off.

My best friend killed himself just after Christmas (RIP MOFO). My new best friend ( A long time friend & a god send) is just short of doing the same! One of the the only girls I have ever loved & and have remained friend's with tried to kill herself about a week ago. WTF!

I have not had a drink in five days, until tonight. The longest time ever! I feel like I am in the eye of the storm all calm and shit.

But really I am all calm on the surface, but going ninety underneath.

Jesus people! Stop it will ya! Please.

2. Default

Sorry to hear about your friend, hope she pulls through okay... Sometimes just letting someone know there is someone there who cares about them goes a long way. Maybe pay her a visit or give her a call?
    Again, sorry for your loss delta... hope things start getting better soon

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnfox For This Useful Post:

INVISABLE500 (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (08-07-15), slavetoyou (07-07-15), tom sand (07-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    My best friend killed himself just after Christmas (RIP MOFO). My new best friend ( A long time friend & a god send) is just short of doing the same! One of the the only girls I have ever loved & and have remained friend's with tried to kill herself about a week ago. WTF!

I have not had a drink in five days, until tonight. The longest time ever! I feel like I am in the eye of the storm all calm and shit.

hi IDF
    you talked a while ago
    about poster's that are broken
    like me
    thats why i like about you
    you are broken like me
    willie said a while ago
    this might be hell this life
    so fuck it
    if you don't make it
    fuck it
    and if you do
    fuck it
    just do the best you can

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (08-07-15), slavetoyou (07-07-15)

Reviews

Fuck off is right! Life can be as unfair as fuck at times. Fuck it anyways - but try and stay strong - stay off the juice and help your other friend if you have an opportunity to!

Life can suck but there will be better times ahead- I'm no good with words but that's my tuppence worth anyway ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

bollocks (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (08-07-15), slavetoyou (07-07-15)

Reviews

Sorry to hear you have had such a bad run with you friends, I hope the lady is ok and your friend maybe gets some help. Do not shoulder all of this on your own, every tunnel has light at the end of it no matter how long it is and hopefully your friends will come through this dark part of their lives.

Stay calm, it may be hard but it is the better option.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

So sorry to hear that IDF but you have lots of friends you do not even know, just talk to your lady friend and LISTEN and stay of the sauce if you can I know it wont be easy,but it will not help as some wise old cop told me once when your are going through hell, just put your fucking foot to the floor.
    Things get better.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

bollocks (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

Life is everything cruel funny kind easy ect. So are people and people have personal demons as I call them be it bipolar depression ect. We can't try to help people unless they want. It's a sad fact of life. And life has to gone as it always has and always will. And we just have to go along with it in our own way. And I'm sorry to hear about your mate idf as an old man told me one time death is final. Those three words always stuck with me since I was 11 years old
    Last edited by nibb; 07-07-15 at 23:28.
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

bollocks (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnfox View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend, hope she pulls through okay... Sometimes just letting someone know there is someone there who cares about them goes a long way. Maybe pay her a visit or give her a call?
    Again, sorry for your loss delta... hope things start getting better soon
    I thought I put this in the established members lounge! Maybe the mod's will move it?? I went to visit her today. She is only allowed twenty minute visits.

She just came out and cried the whole time.

I'm in bits.

I was nervous all day why she wanted to see me.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 08-07-15 at 01:46. Reason: To be honest I forgot I posted this thread! I'm a fucktard I know!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I thought I put this in the established members lounge! Maybe the mod's will move it?? I went to visit her today. She is only allowed twenty minute visits.

She just came out and cried the whole time.

I'm in bits.

I was nervous all day why she wanted to see me.
    I think she wanted to see you because she trusts you. Maybe you are the distraction she needs from what's bringing her down.
    Don't make yourself responsible for what has, or might, happen in the future. At times like this you're just a passenger too.
    I'm sorry for your losses. It must be utterly bewildering.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Reviews

Hey you have to hide your love away. I can't say I feel better. But, but....gather round all you clowns (friends).

If she is gone I don't think I could go on!

Here I stand my face to the wall.

Not my words, but know how I feel!

I can hear you laugh at me. Hey don't laugh at me!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 11-07-15 at 00:17. Reason: I'm a bit down now, pay no attention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast