Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Evacuate Cork Immediatly-CC syndrome!!!!!!!

1. Default

Phew, I thought CC was some new std going around.

OK everyone no need to panic. I’m a trained first responder and I’m sure if we all just stay calm, get naked and have a no holds barred orgy for a few hours that we’ll get out of this alive and laugh about it in the morning.

Anna

Strip place and be ready to administer mouth to………well whatever takes yer fancy

Carmen

put on the strap on please the lights might go out and we will need something to hold on to but don’t keep bumping into me every time I bend over or at least lube that bad boy up first babes.

Malena

First aid tent, now, and wear the nurse’s uniform we need to maintain an aire that we know what were doing.
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 14-01-09 at 23:39. Reason: dropped me flashlight
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    I would love to evacuate on Cork

Starbuck.........you get your arse to cork.........I would love to meet you - but you already know that. xxxxxxx Lizzy your no 1 fan....... ahhhhhh xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Attention,please evecuate Cork,i m just writing this just to keep future money for myself,as i would not be able to see all these guys with ""CC' syndrome.
    Maybe it s quite ok for people living there,but visitors getting paranoid,quite upset,agressive and demanding

Please evacuate Cork,i cant stand with hands by my side looking at this crazyness.......

It s seen around st Lucas
    CC syndrome-Crazy Cork syndrome.

Liz is the first victim,look at her posts,

agressive,paranoid,crazy,insane etc........

Anna,

I have been very nice to you - always........... just wait till you find yourself on the wrong side of Mouthy and Rollers - cos when they no longer need any help from you they - and they don't now - just help with some multiple errors in their typing if there is nobody to type for them - it will in no doubt be you that loses your regular clients to them.

Don't start with me Anna cos i can eat you up and spit you out without the blink of an eye and you know it.........so just be a good little girl and keep out of things that do not concern you........cos they don't..........

Have a nice day .............. The Hottest and most articulate one....xxxxxx

Reviews

Default Patricia..

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Anna

Don't start with me Anna cos i can eat you up and spit you out without the blink of an eye and you know it.........so just be a good little girl and keep out of things that do not concern you........cos they don't.........
    As much as I HATE to reply to her quotes this must be seen as a threat to this young girl
    I am positive that this person would carry out any threats as this is a dangerous individual
    I spoke out against her many times & will continue when needs be, this has to be seen as intimidation & bullying, u need to apply your rules Patricia......

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinphlox View Post
    i get Anna S's point.. she thinks Cork syndrome has hit Liz to the point where shes gone completely barking mad in her vendetta gainst the two spanish lasses maybe?/ nothing against Cork I love it there think Liz had the ailment long before she got there??/

hastga la vista

You dont't know me........so if i were you i would not make any judgements-

All this shit which Patricia wants STOPPED was indeed not started by myself but by them saying i thought them ugly - where did i start anything you tell me - did it ever occur to you that someone said something to someone who said something and just made it up to stir trouble for ME...........Well did ya........... No you didnt

Why would that be - COS YOU ARE JUST JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON AND AS FOR ANNA - JESUS GIRL YOU HAVE LOST IT BIG TIME............BIG TIME.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    as much as i hate to reply to her quotes this must be seen as a threat to this young girl
    i am positive that this person would carry out any threats as this is a dangerous individual
    i spoke out against her many times & will continue when needs be, this has to be seen as intimidation & bullying, u need to apply your rules patricia......

and i am reporting all your posts against me as you are dangerous certainly not i.

Young girls ahhhhhhhhh you seen them yet - seen their bad reviews yet.

Ha ha ha.......... Cant you feckin irish get a life..........patricia wants this layed to rest - maybe you should rip with this post......

Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Come everybody to Cork and evacuate our pussies
    You’re cute furry little kitty’s are safe lady’s, old mad dog liz can’t climb trees anymore.

She could do with a few licks of you’re feline and feminine tongue’s if ya ask me. Anyone that aggressive can’t be getting any

This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Don't start with me Anna cos i can eat you up and spit you out without the blink of an eye and you know it.........so just be a good little girl and keep out of things that do not concern you........cos they don't..........
    Your Lizbet geebag x x x x

Love you so much,Anna and would give my Jew British life for them

Lizbet,could i care less,i know where i stand,NO ONE treatens me,even you....

I have all my regulars and shit u sending around ll be ignored like some saggy ass in ireland

GET ME?

I m in diff business already,just need a bit time to switch over,and i ll send my clients to you if they will want you

FREEDOM OF SPEECH,Patricia,Lizbet treatens me and suppresses my rights,please look into it
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Oh,deepest Thanks from my whole little eastern european heart........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast