Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Interesting question???????????? Would you ........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    730

    Thumbs up Interesting question???????????? Would you ........

    Would you give up this job because of the man because of the love????
    If would you find a good man who really care about you ...........................?
    Girls?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

    Monday man (05-07-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Would you give up this job because of the man because of the love????
    If would you find a good man who really care about you ...........................?
    Girls?
    seemed not so sherry as I thought you had found your special guy 'tom rambo'

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (05-07-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Would you give up this job because of the man because of the love????
    If would you find a good man who really care about you ...........................?
    Girls?
    Why do you think the escort might give it up ? Is this guy wanting to marry her ?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Sexy_Jessica (05-07-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    seemed not so sherry as I thought you had found your special guy 'tom rambo'
    Kevin behave i dont have a special man in my life just a good lover who i like teasing but nobody dont know who is
    so dont try guess.................

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Why do you think the escort might give it up ? Is this guy wanting to marry her ?
    marry??
    no!!
    just give up this job bec of the man and start the new life with him thn later maybe who knows
    i see guys more interesting about my question like a girls
    they very quiet yet.............
    but i really wait the answer about it.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    marry??
    no!!
    just give up this job bec of the man and start the new life with him thn later maybe who knows
    i see guys more interesting about my question like a girls
    they very quiet yet.............
    but i really wait the answer about it.
    Keep your independence until he makes a commitment. Half-way house isn't a good idea .

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (05-07-15), tom rambo (05-07-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Hmmmm so if I'll be marry with somebody I'll finish this job. (just I don't have plan for this)

    Anyway I don't like to talk about my privat life here or any another social network , this is why I don't have 1000 "friends " on the Facebook too.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (05-07-15), tom rambo (05-07-15), zoozoozoo (05-07-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Kevin behave i dont have a special man in my life just a good lover who i like teasing but nobody dont know who is
    so dont try guess.................
    he's definitely not Irish then

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Hmmmm so if I'll be marry with somebody I'll finish this job. (just I don't have plan for this)

    Anyway I don't like to talk about my privat life here or any another social network , this is why I don't have 1000 "friends " on the Facebook too.
    Smart lady !

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Kevin behave i dont have a special man in my life just a good lover who i like teasing but nobody dont know who is
    so dont try guess.................
    Do us all a favour and for christs sake take protection. I mean the world is messed up enough without adding to it. Please, please dont have any kids.

    thank you for listening,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •