Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BDSM test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Long quiz.
    Lost the result somewhere.
    But I'm generally something like a vanilla, voyeuristic, exhibitionistic, experimentalist,switch.
    Some contradictions maybe.

Reviews

Post scriptum:unlike Clueless, I have been enlightened!

Reviews

Not sure how accurate test results are, I am a 91% slave yet the guy above me is a 95% slave but yet has no reviews for a mistress. I would have thought I would be 100% slave. No offense to the other slave but just an observation.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

100% vanilla
    64% submissive

Or did I lie?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Not sure how accurate test results are, I am a 91% slave yet the guy above me is a 95% slave but yet has no reviews for a mistress. I would have thought I would be 100% slave. No offense to the other slave but just an observation.
    its not all about reviews. I have so many clients, they arent E-I members at all and i can assure they are maybe more slaves than you, many people use E-I just for to choose their "right girl".
    So i will not judge people after reviews.
    I was suprised myself about the result of the test ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    its not all about reviews. I have so many clients, they arent E-I members at all and i can assure they are maybe more slaves than you, many people use E-I just for to choose their "right girl".
    So i will not judge people after reviews.
    I was suprised myself about the result of the test ;-)
    I know it's not all about reviews but the poster has reviews so I found it strange that none are for a Mistress. I am quite aware many do not review or are even registered on this site.

More of a slave than me
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 07-07-15 at 08:36.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Blog Entries

I know it's not all about reviews but the poster has reviews so I found it strange that none are for a Mistress. I am quite aware many do not review or are even registered on this site.

More of a slave than me

you are correct, i experienced both. Most of my clients arenīt E-I members and some members, who booked me, they didnt reviewed me as their reviews was only about their GFE experiences, maybe they was shy to post review about all "the crazy stuff" what we did? I also spoke to the guys, who visit from time to time TSīs, but they wouldnīt review them as they are sometimes "afraid" that any "normal" girl will not see them when she reads they visit TSīs.
    So as i said: itīs not all about reviews.
    More important in my opinion are many happy clients who return back, no?
    Happy kinky day!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (07-07-15)

Blog Entries

The questions were too much geared on pain and ownership for my liking. I'm more interested in the mind games and sensory than pain, ownership/owned and being a pet.

Here are my results:

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
    74% Switch
    71% Vanilla
    67% Dominant
    59% Experimentalist
    55% Bondage receiver
    47% Submissive
    44% Master/Mistress
    42% Bondage giver
    41% Brat
    30% girl/boy
    30% Exhibitionist
    27% All-Rounder
    26% Ageplayer
    25% Non-monogamist
    20% Primal (Prey)
    20% Daddy/Mommy
    18% Voyeur
    17% Owner
    13% Brat tamer
    12% Masochist
    9% Sadist
    8% Primal (Hunter)
    2% Degradation giver
    2% Degradation receiver
    1% Slave
    1% Pet
    See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=537215

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Chris82 (26-07-15), happygolucky (27-07-15)

Blog Entries

Not everyone acts upon their desire. It doesn't make the desire any less real.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Not everyone acts upon their desire. It doesn't make the desire any less real.
    You cannot be 100% of something if you are not 100% of that same something. How can you be 100% of something if you have never tried it. You may find that it is only in your head you like it but the actually reality may not suit you or appeal to you. It's very easy to say yes yes yes on a internet test without really being honest to yourself. Yes we all have desires and I can tell you from personal experience what you think you are and what you actually are maybe two totally different things with regards for example taking pain, as it is our desires and fantasies that we live with even if we never really experience them.
    This is not having a go at any individual but just more the accuracy of such a test and maybe that the salt shaker should be to hand when reading the results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast