Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Poor cyclists hehhehe

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    LOL, boil on the face of society. LOL

I have all those, I mostly obey the rules of the road, and I do feel like I'm taking a chance sometimes cycling home.
    Your in the very small percentage , it's a bitch ending up in a wheel chair , and saying to yourself jeez if only I didn't break that red light , food for thought .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Your in the very small percentage , it's a bitch ending up in a wheel chair , and saying to yourself jeez if only I didn't break that red light , food for thought .
    Perhaps he means he's taking a chance just by cycling home at all whilst having his ears clipped by some chancer ,overtaking motorist , who is probably at the same time whining and whinging about cyclists, instead of concentrating on the road.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Perhaps he means he's taking a chance just by cycling home at all whilst having his ears clipped by some chancer ,overtaking motorist , who is probably at the same time whining and whinging about cyclists, instead of concentrating on the road.
    Maybe if people like you concentrated on the rules of the road and what lane you should be in the world would be a better place , I bet your one off those self rightist pricks with a camera stuck on his head
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

Well don't cycle on a narrow road . Maybe if cyclists wore a helmet and put lights on there vehicle and obeyed the rules off the road they might get more respect from other road users. In a nutshell tony cyclists are a boil on the face of society .
    Cyclists are a boil on the face of society ...

I wonder was that what Shane Fitzgerald thought as he ploughed his Land Cruise into father of four Paudie O'Leary before fleeing the scene and then the country. Maybe not, maybe he was too inebriated to give a shit. I mean, so what, right? Boil on the face of society and all that ...

Do you wear protective gloves to stop your knuckles scraping off the concrete when you walk? Or is walking considered below your level of self-entitlement?

Honestly

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

DreamCatcher (05-07-15)

Reviews

Cyclists are vulnerable because they put themselves in vulnerable situations .
    Near to motorists you mean.
    On often shite , Irish roads.

Reviews

Well don't cycle on a narrow road . Maybe if cyclists wore a helmet and put lights on there vehicle and obeyed the rules off the road they might get more respect from other road users. In a nutshell tony cyclists are a boil on the face of society .
    Public roads are for the use of motor vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians and occasionally people leading /driving animals ( with certain caveats such as motorways).It is not that the cyclist , should not be on a narrow road, but rather that the motorist should drive with due care and attention , with regard and consideration for other road users.
    As some member of Mensa in "An Garda Siochana" might ask. ....Have you ever done a driving test?

Reviews

Maybe if people like you concentrated on the rules of the road and what lane you should be in the world would be a better place , I bet your one off those self rightist pricks with a camera stuck on his head
    The mouse has roared.
    The great intellect has kicked into gear, to come up with self rightist (sic)..righteous prick.
    Well try looking in the mirror "bud"
    Self righting is what an upsidedown kayaker might try.
    You can try more correct writing the next time.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 05-07-15 at 20:08.

Reviews

Reviews

Maybe if people like you concentrated on consideration for other road users, the world would be a better place.
    What do you think.........."Fitzy"??????
    Last edited by nonpareil; 05-07-15 at 20:11.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its great that these clowns now have the law bracing down on their little baskets and handlebars. Its amazing that laws have to be made to enforce the obvious, in this instance ,cycling with due care as in not going through traffic lights and driving off the bloody footpath.

bring the laws on,
    Westside.
    west and his evil thoughts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (06-07-15)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast