Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women with small children and babies............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yeah its hard to feel hurt or trheatened when your bursting your bollox off laughing at someone. So tell me this. If its such a great way of establishing boundries how come it stops so? Because? Ah yes the child will think they were brought into this world by a retard and the mother would feel justified in feeling as such.

Westside.
    If the child is not speaking yet, all they can hear is sounds and tones of the voice. They cannot make sense of the words, so they take comfort in the soft playful sounds. As they start to develop and learn words, then they may start to have an opinion on the content and often will repeat the words and start to use them and test them out. That's why I personally don't like 'choo choo' and the like, as it just means the child then has to learn that choo choo means train, when they could just learn the one word and meaning.

Basically you are expecting way too much of little people and as long as they are happy and the person giving them attention is being kind, who gives a stuff what comes out of their mouth? They could be swearing their heads off, but if they say it in a cute voice way, then the baby will still be happy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (04-07-15)

Reviews

Yes all good stuff and the kids are theirs so let them be - what does bug the hell out of me is parents expecting everyone else to worship at the altar of their little treasures - keep your bloody kids to yourselves and under control.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Reviews

Jaysus, every child has his uncle Harrys ears or eyes? The child isnt even developed ffs. Why not just say the truth and save the childs ribs and Uncle Harrys confusion but stating the truth as in ,the child looks like.............a child. You wouldnt mind it but its always the things you cant compare on these compliments. I mean no woman will say "oh look, he has his Uncle Harrys balls".

If baby looks a little too like his Uncle, Mum might have to answer some awkward questions

It's been shown scientifically that women's brains react differently to a babies cries than a man's brain...... other reactions are just an extension of that.
    Last edited by Danny2011; 04-07-15 at 09:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    If baby looks a little too like his Uncle, Mum might have to answer some awkward questions

It's been shown scientifically that women's brains react differently to a babies cries than a man's brain...... other reactions are just an extension of that.
    There is also some notion that men with children of their own respond /tolerate children in general than males with no children.
    Also , that all else being equal, women find males who are good with children to be some what more attractive.
    Westsidex has generated a thread with serious content , must be disconcerting.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post

Nah, father and uncle are identical twins
    All is well with the world.

Blog Entries

He's the image of his mother is another one.

Westside.

Baby's are great fun.... A laugh or smile from a little one will melt even the hardest soul..... And if it doesn't there's something wrong with you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I bet ur wife gets a good old chuckle at your cum face westie
    She might if I was married.

Im a free man,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Baby's are great fun.... A laugh or smile from a little one will melt even the hardest soul..... And if it doesn't there's something wrong with you.
    Theres defo something wrong with me so. I find them annoying little cunts. Its gives me a deep deep sense of shame knowing I was one once.

Westside.

Now I get it. I do. I get it that women are natural mothers and lovers of kids etc etc. Thats fine but whats with the stupid compliments and silly faces? Do you not feel like a retard when you make stupid faces and wave like a spastic at the child? Thats precisely what you look like, a spastic and the child would be the first to tell you if they could talk. I mean when do you see the child making faces back at you? Ah the child laughs. I wonder why the child laughs? Because you have the gift of touching a little ones soul? Nope, they laugh because they think you look like a fuckin idiot thats why.

What about compliments? Jaysus, every child has his uncle Harrys ears or eyes? The child isnt even developed ffs. Why not just say the truth and save the childs ribs and Uncle Harrys confusion but stating the truth as in ,the child looks like.............a child. You wouldnt mind it but its always the things you cant compare on these compliments. I mean no woman will say "oh look, he has his Uncle Harrys balls".

would you not agree with me here?
    Westside.
    When you have children you'll understand
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-07-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast