Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a bullshiter....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    I'm sure every guy who reads this has scratched his knee at some stage a said '' Ahhhhh jasus my cocks itchy''.
    But how many people actually tell the truth when asked the question.... '' well how big is it''.
    Seems to be a prehistoric fear we have of being the smallest in a group of '' the lads''.

Does it really matter?
    Do girls actually pay to much mind to it?
    And did you know the average size of a penis in Ireland is 5.9'' fully erect.

So be honest get your measuring tape out a check it out you may feel better alot better about your manhood after that.
    As long as it works I couldn't give a feck , in life , in general if I want something and I need to tell a little white lie to get it yes I will
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Quote Originally Posted by skollywally View Post
    JESUS you will have to purchase a plane ticket every time your horny or get a couple of guys together
    Maybe I have the Plane ticket already purchased
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Reviews

Well you cant put a size twelve foot into a size 8 shoe ..... all the girls know that! Being average is good and being slightly above average is brilliant! 80% of us are average so we stand less of a chance being told we are too big!

My brother is hung like a donkey and his missus has a fanny as big as the port tunnel so they are well matched.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Theomegaman (12-07-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12