Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Classy Escort in Hotel or Executive Apartment in Dublin 2, 4 or 6.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    226
    Reviews
    30

    Default Classy Escort in Hotel or Executive Apartment in Dublin 2, 4 or 6.

    I am fed up of calling to an escort who tells you on the phone that the apartment is exclusive only to arrive and find it is a tip (probably built by Zoe or some other retribute). I am looking for a classy mature (35+) with excellent English and a classy pad for regular longer sessions. Any suggestions?

    I live in Dublin 4

    I await some suggestions from either Escorts or punters

    Galway Mick

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Galway Mick For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Michaela (29-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway Mick View Post
    I am fed up of calling to an escort who tells you on the phone that the apartment is exclusive only to arrive and find it is a tip (probably built by Zoe or some other retribute). I am looking for a classy mature (35+) with excellent English and a classy pad for regular longer sessions. Any suggestions?

    I live in Dublin 4

    I await some suggestions from either Escorts or punters

    You do know that exclusive means it is just for them? It doesn't mean it is posh, tidy or anything else, just no one else is using it.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    marijuana (30-06-15), Escort AdvertiserMistress Silke (29-06-15), Melindablondey (29-06-15), Petros (29-06-15), Prickly (30-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (29-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (30-06-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (29-06-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You do know that exclusive means it is just for them? It doesn't mean it is posh, tidy or anything else, just no one else is using it.
    And that is far more important.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    And that is far more important.
    Ironically it is really yes. You would think when given the landmark he would have an idea which hotel the lady may be staying in and have some idea of the standard of room before agreeing to move forward with the booking, if it really means that much to him. I mean, the Holiday Inn is not going to be the Hilton, were as you can get a nice room at the Ramada if you pay for it.

    I personally do like nice surroundings and will pay the extra for it, but... my priority is always discretion and finding a hotel that is easy to move around unnoticed. If that can't be achieved, then the room is irrelevant, as I can't work in it.

    You also have to consider that we have all got different life experiences and one persons kingdom would be another persons shed. To that person the hotel room might be luxury, because for them it is more than they have had before. Can you really condemn a person for that?

    I would say the answer would be to book the room yourself and invite a lady to spend the time with you in the room of your choice and that way you are not going to be disappointed. I mean if you are used to such luxuries, surely you can afford to pay for it yourself?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (30-06-15)

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Ironically it is really yes. You would think when given the landmark he would have an idea which hotel the lady may be staying in and have some idea of the standard of room before agreeing to move forward with the booking, if it really means that much to him. I mean, the Holiday Inn is not going to be the Hilton, were as you can get a nice room at the Ramada if you pay for it.

    I personally do like nice surroundings and will pay the extra for it, but... my priority is always discretion and finding a hotel that is easy to move around unnoticed. If that can't be achieved, then the room is irrelevant, as I can't work in it.

    You also have to consider that we have all got different life experiences and one persons kingdom would be another persons shed. To that person the hotel room might be luxury, because for them it is more than they have had before. Can you really condemn a person for that?

    I would say the answer would be to book the room yourself and invite a lady to spend the time with you in the room of your choice and that way you are not going to be disappointed. I mean if you are used to such luxuries, surely you can afford to pay for it yourself?
    not if the client is more of clearys bargin basement type wants quailty but not willing to pay
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (30-06-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    not if the client is more of clearys bargin basement type wants quailty but not willing to pay
    At least hes not asking for aftershave too anymore though

  11. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    At least hes not asking for aftershave too anymore though
    Don't forget the fine champagne and selection of whiskies
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Don't forget the fine champagne and selection of whiskies
    Chocolate on the pillow........wait that's NOT CHOCOLATE!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Samantha British (01-07-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •