Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Not my Favourites

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    far away from you
    Posts
    129
    Reviews
    11

    Default Not my Favourites

    I don't know if this is a common problem but, When I logged in a few minutes ago and went to my favourite escorts, it was not my list at all. It was a different list altogether. I refreshed a few times but it didn't change, still had the wrong list. Only after a few minutes did I finally get my favourite escort list.

    I yes I would just mention it to be on the safe side.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKinky View Post
    I don't know if this is a common problem but, When I logged in a few minutes ago and went to my favourite escorts, it was not my list at all. It was a different list altogether. I refreshed a few times but it didn't change, still had the wrong list. Only after a few minutes did I finally get my favourite escort list.

    I yes I would just mention it to be on the safe side.
    It is the new suggested favourites, based on your browsing history and your taste in women TS or whatever. If you book one of the suggested favourites you get a topless pic from the new mod smileysarah as a reward. (And those pics are going for big money at the moment)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (25-06-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKinky View Post
    I don't know if this is a common problem but, When I logged in a few minutes ago and went to my favourite escorts, it was not my list at all. It was a different list altogether. I refreshed a few times but it didn't change, still had the wrong list. Only after a few minutes did I finally get my favourite escort list.

    I yes I would just mention it to be on the safe side.
    .............................................

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (25-06-15), Kenton (25-06-15), The dirt bird (25-06-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Your problem is that you have got a life and don’t spend every waking (yes it is spelt without an “n”) logged on here and therefore don’t know what is happening. You are not like us certified perverts and weirdos.

    The short version of the story you missed, is that the development team [picture of one below, called “Tom”]



    tried to “improve" the site and made a horse’s hindquarters of it. They then reverted the site back but the messed up favourites is a residual problem they haven’t fixed. [yet?]
    Last edited by SteveB; 25-06-15 at 16:26.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (25-06-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    We here know of the issue that we have had for a short period of time now and our IT dept are trying to fix it.
    So just for now, please try and be patient.

    Thank you.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The best of country and city living combined
    Posts
    4,079
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    We here know of the issue that we have had for a short period of time now and our IT dept are trying to fix it.
    So just for now, please try and be patient.

    Thank you.

    The problem is that there are so many horndogs here and in their permanent state of horny they cannot remember who is their favourite escorts. So they rely on the favourite escorts section to remind them. It is a terrible illness

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (25-06-15), The dirt bird (25-06-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    The problem is that there are so many horndogs here and in their permanent state of horny they cannot remember who is their favourite escorts. So they rely on the favourite escorts section to remind them. It is a terrible illness
    That must be it.
    Problem solved
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    The D Man (25-06-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •