Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: D4 'delights'

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    321
    Reviews
    205

    Default D4 'delights'

    Lots of activity these days in D4 where there are record numbers of escorts - must be the sunny weather.
    Some new very beautiful girls with lengthy lists of favourites, unverified pics and no reviews allowed.
    What could possibly go wrong?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patt113 For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (23-06-15), gameboy (23-06-15), patmustard (23-06-15), SteveB (23-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    91

    Default

    Surprisingly they all have 089 numbers and in last hour five or so updated their rates all at same time!
    I'm heading up there as we speak!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patmustard For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (23-06-15), Patt113 (25-06-15), shyguyshyguy12 (23-06-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patmustard View Post
    Surprisingly they all have 089 numbers and in last hour five or so updated their rates all at same time!
    I'm heading up there as we speak!
    Five or so updating their rates all at the same time is simply a matter of coincidence and choice between consenting adults.
    Last edited by SteveB; 23-06-15 at 17:00.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    lildick (23-06-15), patmustard (23-06-15), Patt113 (25-06-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    91

    Default

    True dat! Just not sure all parties are consenting


    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Five or so updating their rates all at same time is simply a matter of coincidence and choice between consenting adults.

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patt113 View Post
    Lots of activity these days in D4 where there are record numbers of escorts - must be the sunny weather.
    Some new very beautiful girls with lengthy lists of favourites, unverified pics and no reviews allowed.
    What could possibly go wrong?
    I'm kinda afraid this is the future. The high class D4 escorts have upper class clients. These are the guys that can't risk getting caught with the new laws, so these escorts will disappear, leaving agency escorts. Maybe I'm paronoid, but I already notice less high end escorts advertising. Deep down I'm worried about the future of EI, there has been a decline in the number of quality posters recently. Hopefully I'm wrong.
    It's probably just my medication wearing off.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peculiar Paul For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (23-06-15), patmustard (23-06-15), Patt113 (25-06-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    91

    Default

    Agreed! More about Ireland as a whole but Dublin definitely not getting as many quality ladies as before! It seems a lot of quality ladies are staying out of Dublin



    Quote Originally Posted by Peculiar Paul View Post
    I'm kinda afraid this is the future. The high class D4 escorts have upper class clients. These are the guys that can't risk getting caught with the new laws, so these escorts will disappear, leaving agency escorts. Maybe I'm paronoid, but I already notice less high end escorts advertising. Deep down I'm worried about the future of EI, there has been a decline in the number of quality posters recently. Hopefully I'm wrong.
    It's probably just my medication wearing off.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peculiar Paul View Post
    I'm kinda afraid this is the future. The high class D4 escorts have upper class clients. These are the guys that can't risk getting caught with the new laws, so these escorts will disappear, leaving agency escorts. Maybe I'm paronoid, but I already notice less high end escorts advertising. Deep down I'm worried about the future of EI, there has been a decline in the number of quality posters recently. Hopefully I'm wrong.
    It's probably just my medication wearing off.
    hi paul
    what is a quality poster ??

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi paul
    what is a quality poster ??
    Amy Alison.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (25-06-15)

  14. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi paul
    what is a quality poster ??
    Like u...kinda

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peculiar Paul For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (23-06-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peculiar Paul View Post
    Like u...kinda
    hey
    stop that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •