Thread: Will the real slim Liz please stand up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Sue Ellen you made a right show of yourself on the late late. You look like a cheap tramp. You look younger than you did 20 years ago alright. But your face looks as plastic as a Dolly. No doubt you spent millions of my money on those procedures. I feel a migraine coming on. Not only that you hardly said a word. That goody 2 shoes of a brother didn't let you talk. Who in the name of God does he think he is. He's not even your husband. Only I can treat you like dirt nobody else. I've had enough.
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

2. Default

I like your style jr
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

3. Default

Thanks very much Lizbet. Lets have a bit of fun later

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Sue Ellen you made a right show of yourself on the late late. You look like a cheap tramp. You look younger than you did 20 years ago alright. But your face looks as plastic as a Dolly. No doubt you spent millions of my money on those procedures. I feel a migraine coming on. Not only that you hardly said a word. That goody 2 shoes of a brother didn't let you talk. Who in the name of God does he think he is. He's not even your husband. Only I can treat you like dirt nobody else. I've had enough.
    I HATE YOU JR

i like bobby treating me like dirt, as least he does it nicely. and hes allowed to because he a real good shag and still has his 6 pack, not like you, you pot bellied slob

SO SHUT UP AND GET ME A DRINK

quick

i am still beautiful JR, everyone says so, except you, but then you did PAY for my beauty, so of course you begrudge it

5. Default

Ok darling heres a scotch rocks. I don't have any gin and tonic. You would drink white spirits if you had a chance

I saw you last week drinking my aftershave