Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the real slim Liz please stand up

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    The menopause!!! the menopause!!!

Oh my God! I haven't even gone through that yet. I don't envy her one little bit. It's all down hill from now on.
    there is hope for her, its called HRT or ART or something

that would be it, yes - Alcohol Replacement Therapy, sounds just about right

2. Default

I like your style kid. You are wicked
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

3. Default

I think your a bit wicked too Lizzy. lets go up and make those beds
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

4. Default

Sue Ellen what in the name of God are you doing in Dublin. I hear Bobbys there with you too. I here your going be on the Late Late Show been interviewed by that lick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Sue Ellen what in the name of God are you doing in Dublin. I hear Bobbys there with you too. I here your going be on the Late Late Show been interviewed by that lick ass.
    its because i,m more famous than you and because i,m still a sex symbol JR

so which little floosey are you playing sugar daddy too these days

i bet its liza dingle

6. Default

I wouldn't be seen with a fat tramp like that. You never got over me having an affair with Mandy Winter. Then there was April Stevens. And the love of my life Vanessa the mmother of my Bastard son James. Theres at least 20 other women I blackmailed and sweet talked into bed. But most of them were only sealing business deals. And what a way to seal a deal

Your wrong Sue Ellen, I was on the show earlier in the year. I'm still a big star. Where were you seen last with that killjoy Lovejoy on dreary BBC1

7. Default

Sue Ellen you made a right show of yourself on the late late. You look like a cheap tramp. You look younger than you did 20 years ago alright. But your face looks as plastic as a Dolly. No doubt you spent millions of my money on those procedures. I feel a migraine coming on. Not only that you hardly said a word. That goody 2 shoes of a brother didn't let you talk. Who in the name of God does he think he is. He's not even your husband. Only I can treat you like dirt nobody else. I've had enough.

8. Default

I like your style jr
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

9. Default

Thanks very much Lizbet. Lets have a bit of fun later

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Sue Ellen you made a right show of yourself on the late late. You look like a cheap tramp. You look younger than you did 20 years ago alright. But your face looks as plastic as a Dolly. No doubt you spent millions of my money on those procedures. I feel a migraine coming on. Not only that you hardly said a word. That goody 2 shoes of a brother didn't let you talk. Who in the name of God does he think he is. He's not even your husband. Only I can treat you like dirt nobody else. I've had enough.
    I HATE YOU JR

i like bobby treating me like dirt, as least he does it nicely. and hes allowed to because he a real good shag and still has his 6 pack, not like you, you pot bellied slob

SO SHUT UP AND GET ME A DRINK

quick

i am still beautiful JR, everyone says so, except you, but then you did PAY for my beauty, so of course you begrudge it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast