Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the soapstars?

1. Default

I'll be your friend Nick. I want to be the man with no names friend too. He seems so sexy and sweet. I always make fast friends

My mother used to say I was a slapper. I used to say so what I'm not denying it, I'm proud to be one
    I'm thinking of retiring though, I've been on the game for the best part of 20 years. I'm pushing 40 now so I'm no spring chicken. I can still pull the younger fellows
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

2. Default

What about me, I thought you wanted to be my friend. We'll keep it our little secret. I think the bedroom needs a good cleaning. I'll show you the way
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

3. Default

Lead the way kind sir. When we're therrrre you can take your clothes off because we are going to get down and dirrty together.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

4. Default

Just as long as old Sue Ellen doesn't find out

5. Default

You son of a gun. Treat that Sue Ellen lady with respect
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Default JR,s answering machine

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Just as long as old Sue Ellen doesn't find out

Hi JR, this is Sue Ellen leaving a message on your answering machine huney. i,m sitting up in bed waiting for you JR. i,m raring for some of your ol fashioned texas romancin cowboy. dont be late home from the office durlin. you know working late isn,t good for our marriage. see ya soon bigboy, dont be long, i,m wearing your favorite silky negligee xxx

7. Default

I'm on my way darlin. I was just having an afternoon nap. I'll be right there. Old JR is horny tonight

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    You son of a gun. Treat that Sue Ellen lady with respect
    ok mr clunt eatwood why dont you earn the respect of this soap opera and show us what your supposed to be good at

between you and me, there,s a very very.............er............foul....yes thats right FOWL creature here that has broken a few medieval laws that no one else but me knows about.

You mr eatwood have a good reputation of catching such vagabonds for rewards yes?

theres a bounty bar in it for you

9. Default

Good man Gene. I might have a few more off the record jobs for you

10. Default

Don't worry jr, I'll saaaay nothing about ouuurrrr secret liason, for a price

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast