Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cumming more than once

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Mistress XXX View Post
    I can make the marks last as long as you wish
    Oh I bet you can leave one hell of a burning mark, gorgeous.
    Last edited by LadyKara; 05-08-17 at 14:44. Reason: name changed - post updated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matty69 View Post
    Anyone know any girls that will let me cum more than once in 30 mins in Dublin 9 area,a lot seem to want you out the door when your done,when in fact you have more to cum.Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks
    Im curious did you get sorted ?

love and licks Tiff Xxx (oYo)

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (23-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Mistress XXX View Post
    Not in Dublin at the moment but plan to travel to there soon. With regards cumming more than once in 30 mins I do not see what the problem is, the time you pay for is the time you get so whatever amount of times you can climax within that time is up to you.
    Unfortunately, the issue that seems to be prevalent with the majority of guys who post threads like this, is they seem to go for price over quality, and to the ladies who value money over giving a great service, once you cum, your appointment is over.

They would be much happier fellas if they met up with wonderful women like yourself Irish Mistress
    Well, maybe not a dom, but someone who is as proud of their work as yourself
    Last edited by LadyKara; 05-08-17 at 14:44. Reason: name changed - post updated
    You wont know, until you try!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post

Unfortunately, the issue that seems to be prevalent with the majority of guys who post threads like this, is they seem to go for price over quality, and to the ladies who value money over giving a great service, once you cum, your appointment is over.

I have been punting for 25 years or so and have noticed little correlation between price and service to be honest. The correlation tends to be between attitude/personality and service rather than price and service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12