Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Timing right?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default Timing right?

    Mixed up favourites
    Too many or too few favourites
    People being logged in as someone else etc

    Would now be the right time to log in as Slaveforyou and leave an extremely negative review for his mistress?

    Kinda bored and wouldn't mind seeing what she does to him...just for the craic
    Last edited by xagerate; 20-06-15 at 00:16. Reason: (At minimum i hope she notices that she isnt on his favourite list atm ;-) )

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (20-06-15), nonpareil (20-06-15), slavetoyou (21-06-15), SmallHorn (20-06-15), The dirt bird (21-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,969
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Mixed up favourites
    Too many or too few favourites
    People being logged in as someone else etc

    Would now be the right time to log in as Slaveforyou and leave an extremely negative review for his mistress?

    Kinda bored and wouldn't mind seeing what she does to him...just for the craic
    Well you can't now fffs you just gave the game away


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (21-06-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well you can't now fffs you just gave the game away
    We can still cause trouble for him

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (21-06-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Mixed up favourites
    Too many or too few favourites
    People being logged in as someone else etc

    Would now be the right time to log in as Slaveforyou and leave an extremely negative review for his mistress?

    Kinda bored and wouldn't mind seeing what she does to him...just for the craic
    I'd rather not, but sure he loves it anyway so hardly a punishment!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (21-06-15), xagerate (20-06-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Mistress XXX View Post
    Well you are the right little troublemaker aren't you. Slavetome doesn't need a favourites list as he only has one favourite lady so I am sure he can remember who is on it.
    As for seeing what I do to my slave in a session, well you never know that might be able to be arranged
    Haha you tell him Irish Mistress
    Last edited by LadyKara; 05-08-17 at 15:45. Reason: name changed - post updated

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (21-06-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Slaveforyou and leave an extremely negative review for his mistress?
    It would be flagged as a possible fake and the rat put next to it as no one would believe it.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Mistress XXX View Post
    Well you are the right little troublemaker aren't you. Slavetome doesn't need a favourites list as he only has one favourite lady so I am sure he can remember who is on it.
    As for seeing what I do to my slave in a session, well you never know that might be able to be arranged

    Yes my Queen you are the on e and only lady on my favourites list. As for seeing what you would do to me in a session, I'm not sure he would have the stomach for it
    Last edited by LadyKara; 05-08-17 at 15:45. Reason: name changed - post updated

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,969
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Yes my Queen you are the on e and only lady on my favourites list. As for seeing what you would do to me in a session, I'm not sure he would have the stomach for it
    We could always get him to book her and see
    Xagerate are you a man or man


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    We could always get him to book her and see
    Xagerate are you a man or man


    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (22-06-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,969
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (22-06-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •