Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The motorists prayer...........Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was in a car the other day. Happens sometimes. Motorists prayer on the dashboard. I have seen this fascinating motoring addition. Very handy in cabs? Imagine jumping into a cab and off goes the meter. Your paying and the car isnt moving. You hear slow muttering and look at the driver and he is reciting his motorists prayer. He would in fact be right because you dont just leave a prayer on the dash. Nope you must recite a prayer. Otherwise its no fuckin good to you is it? I mean imagine driving along a freeway and all of a sudden two massive artics are coming towards you. Nowhere to go. Break? go off the road to the side and stop? Whoever thought of such a thing. Nope , you recite your motorists prayer. Youll be fine. Like binoculars for the blind.

the motorcyclist prayer book?
    Westside.
    It's usually a gift parents give to their kids when they get a new car, why the fuck would you possibly have a problem with that?
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

I was in a car the other day. Happens sometimes. Motorists prayer on the dashboard. I have seen this fascinating motoring addition. Very handy in cabs? Imagine jumping into a cab and off goes the meter. Your paying and the car isnt moving. You hear slow muttering and look at the driver and he is reciting his motorists prayer. He would in fact be right because you dont just leave a prayer on the dash. Nope you must recite a prayer. Otherwise its no fuckin good to you is it? I mean imagine driving along a freeway and all of a sudden two massive artics are coming towards you. Nowhere to go. Break? go off the road to the side and stop? Whoever thought of such a thing. Nope , you recite your motorists prayer. Youll be fine. Like binoculars for the blind.

Westside.
    This guy didn't recite it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    It's usually a gift parents give to their kids when they get a new car, why the fuck would you possibly have a problem with that?
    Because if anyone thinks that this is going to help, more than extra driving lessons, seatbelts, insurance, or maybe even common sense, then they are seriously deluded.

This would be of more use....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (18-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Because if anyone thinks that this is going to help, more than extra driving lessons, seatbelts, insurance, or maybe even common sense, then they are seriously deluded.

This would be of more use....

Who said they think it's gonna help?! It's just to make parents who are religiously inclined feel a little bit better what possible way does that affect any of you? It's the equivalent of saying be safe, you don't register the comment and go around all day being more safe than usual, the person who says it is saying it because thet care

I don't know one person who thinks they're indestructible because of a motorists prayer and if you think people do your an idiot

Reviews

Westside.
    maybe westie they put the motorists prayer on the dashboard when they see you coming......................keep them save from you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Who said they think it's gonna help?! It's just to make parents who are religiously inclined feel a little bit better what possible way does that affect any of you? It's the equivalent of saying be safe, you don't register the comment and go around all day being more safe than usual, the person who says it is saying it because thet care

I don't know one person who thinks they're indestructible because of a motorists prayer and if you think people do your an idiot
    Ah here, would you ever lighten up, you'll give yourself a heart attack , and no prayer is going to help you then The kind of person who gives those prayers out is the same type of people who go to healing masses and believe in miracles,but hey, if people want to believe in fairy tales, then hey ho.

Ah here, would you ever lighten up, you'll give yourself a heart attack , and no prayer is going to help you then The kind of person who gives those prayers out is the same type of people who go to healing masses and believe in miracles,but hey, if people want to believe in fairy tales, then hey ho.
    I would lighten up if people weren't so quick to shit on peoples beliefs, I'm not religious but I'm sick of non religious people making out that those who do believe are clowns, the church used to do that to people an now people give it back, you're all as bad as each other

Blog Entries

I have travelling angels who protect me on my travels & also make parking spaces available for me in busy towns & cities, works every time I remember to ask them
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 18-06-15 at 11:58. Reason: Then again I am ever so slightly mad ;)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

tom sand (18-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I have travelling angels who protect me on my travels & also make parking spaces available for me in busy towns & cities, works every time I remember to ask them
    if we all have gardian angles
    mine is rubblish or maybe he hates me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (18-06-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    if we all have gardian angles
    mine is rubblish or maybe he hates me
    Perhaps your negative few of them is why they dont seem to work for you

I am surrounded by angels, mostly friends & family who have gone before me, or thats what I choose to believe anyway

Here's 2 of mine ....

Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 18-06-15 at 12:14. Reason: They love me really.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

tom sand (18-06-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast