Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Not fair !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    340

    Default Not fair !

    a lot of fantastic ladies have moved down south to irelands second city Cork this week
    lets hope they decide to return .
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/5ca46b53064f4/sophiex/irish-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/9ecee3966d7f4/anny/irish-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    sample of the many beauties

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to easygo For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    maybe because you didnt review them all

    you do know they are touring escorts!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-06-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easygo View Post
    a lot of fantastic ladies have moved down south to irelands second city Cork this week
    lets hope they decide to return .
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/5ca46b53064f4/sophiex/irish-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/9ecee3966d7f4/anny/irish-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    sample of the many beauties
    such touting, you could be in with a chance of a freebie next time
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 15-06-15 at 19:45.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    such touting, you could be in with a chance of a freebie next time
    fair play to you a newbie learning fast

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easygo View Post
    fair play to you a newbie learning fast
    easy now near 5 months here

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Good for Cork and hope they do well in the championship this year after their success against Clare last Sunday

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    I've emigrated here… such a lovely place….
    Time and companionship

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    john deere (16-06-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I've emigrated here… such a lovely place….
    Sure poor farmers around Cavan would be lost without you

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    To be fair now Cork is Not Far from mallow

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Sure poor farmers around Cavan would be lost without you
    I miss them already.
    Time and companionship

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (16-06-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •