Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: cumming five times in 30minutes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I don't know - tried to google it - can't find it but there is some weird shit out there when you google something like that---
    Google "weird shit" to find even more weird shit I would imagine.

Reviews

3 times only for me and on the third go, spurt one tiny drop

2 in 30 I suppose would be possible if I hadn't jizzed in a few days...personal best was 3 in 80mins...bolloxed afterwards.

I fully agree that a client pays for his time mostly, so it doesn't make a difference to me if he finishes or not, or how many times he cums, as long as we are both enjoying ourselves it's fine. But I do have a preference for people who go for quality over quantity, always preferring a sensual build up that leads to a really high state of excitement to being well .... a cum extractor machine.

There are some people who indeed have a high capacity of cumming and in such cases, fair enough, we go again (time permitted) but I found as well that in reality, unless the booking is longer, very few manage a repeat performance and once they come once they are happy.

I remember as a late teen, I was playing with my boyfriend and we decided to do a masturbation competition ))
    I easily took the lead with 7 to 3 in one hour but that's something I assume most people do in some form or another when they are young and experimenting, I'm not very keen on repeating that "performance" ever again. These days, I am very happy getting a real & strong orgasm once in a while and I enjoy being excited for quite a while before the action, as the finish is always nicer. I don't see how for guys wouldn't be the same story ...

Regarding the piss taker on the phone, he's obviously very immature and gets his kicks from phone calls like this. You should have told him coming 5 times is too little and if he doesn't manage at least 10 he'll have to pay double in the room ))

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-06-15), mymann (12-06-15), nonpareil (11-06-15)

Reviews

God bless the cummers!

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Another mention of used condoms just now , in the Fetish section, by gum.
    ah by gum lad .. sorry lol
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    I fully agree that a client pays for his time mostly, so it doesn't make a difference to me if he finishes or not, or how many times he cums, as long as we are both enjoying ourselves it's fine. But I do have a preference for people who go for quality over quantity, always preferring a sensual build up that leads to a really high state of excitement to being well .... a cum extractor machine.
    If I haven't been intimate with an actractive female for some time and I haven't been practicing before the appointment, I do like the first one extracted quickly and then enjoy the build up to the second. Better to be building to the second than holding back the first.
    I've only done one 30 minute appointment in the last few years though, and even in that case I had enough on me to extend but it was so obvious she only wanted me finished and out of there. Entire appointment from car to car, inc 2 showers took 17 minutes, 5 minute walk included.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 12-06-15 at 01:17.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    If I haven't been intimate with an actractive female for some time and I haven't been practicing before the appointment, I do like the first one extracted quickly and then enjoy the build up to the second. Better to be building to the second than holding back the first.
    I've only done one 30 minute appointment in the last few years though, and even in that case I had enough on me to extend but it was so obvious she only wanted me finished and out of there. Entire appointment from car to car, inc 2 showers took 17 minutes, 5 minute walk included.
    Than chose a little more careful or ensure you let her know in the beginning there is a possibility of you becoming arroused once more in the time you have booked.

Keep in mind there are clients and clients. Like right after writing the previous post here I got a booking. Lovely guy, everything went on great but he told me not even 5 minutes in that he can't hold it anymore, so of course I allow him to finish. I offered to help him finish a second time, since time was not an issue, or if he prefers it, to just have a chat, massage etc. He told me he's really rushing and in another couple of minutes he was gone. If I would have been new here, seeing a few clients like this could have easily make me think guys like to leave as soon as the come and of course I would have been wrong. The key is to take everybody as they are or as they come (pun intended). Yes, most people cum once per session, but there are always some exceptions. But you still have to laugh when someone is asking about cumming 5 times in half hour

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

mymann (12-06-15), philipkntz (12-06-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There are dem who cant cum once in an hour. .............I am more likely to cum fairly quickly in a short appointment.............but often in a one hour session, somehow fail...........wat shud I do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    There are dem who cant cum once in an hour. .............I am more likely to cum fairly quickly in a short appointment.............but often in a one hour session, somehow fail...........wat shud I do
    find yourself a nice nursing home

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast