Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: cumming five times in 30minutes

Reviews

On line persona ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I never said he was genuine, but you're so busy getting upset by a different opinion you're not actually reading it.

Seriously you could do with taking that chip off your shoulder.
    well you persummed i was crying over him asking me this i wasnt i was pulling the piss having a joke...if you want to see these guys cool but dont persume im upset because i laugh about a rude client with notions, you came with superior attitude that i couldn't handle him i was upset neither true...

so i think the chip may be with on your shoulder

we are allowed refuse clients how we do it our business
    if we feel like mocking a silly boy on a thread our business again was no need to start belittling me with a superior attitude we shall leave it that take care

Reviews

Yes , chocolate chip with coffee.
    Only have plain digestives though :-(

What concerns me the most, is with guys who want to cum more than once, (which I have no problem with so long as its in the time paid for) is after they have cum, then lay there chatting to recover, then start to play with me for round two. WTH do you expect me to play with it again after you have cum all over it and not take another shower

So if time does not allow for another shower then enjoy the chat till time up and on your way hun. If it does then enjoy the roide.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    What concerns me the most, is with guys who want to cum more than once, (which I have no problem with so long as its in the time paid for) is after they have cum, then lay there chatting to recover, then start to play with me for round two. WTH do you expect me to play with it again after you have cum all over it and not take another shower

So if time does not allow for another shower then enjoy the chat till time up and on your way hun. If it does then enjoy the roide.
    Imagine the smell after of a man after cumming five times on himself, smell like a bloody swimming pool

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Imagine the smell after of a man after cumming five times on himself, smell like a bloody swimming pool
    Swimming pool would be acceptable ,, think more like a fish pond

Reviews

Don't wash it til the next day , it may well smell fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Don't wash it til the next day , it may well smell fishy.
    Thats up to him, I won't be smelling it thank fuk, he can relive the memories on his own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Swimming pool would be acceptable ,, think more like a fish pond
    Had a guy once drink used condoms a week worths one after another down the hatch brown or not
    The smell when opened them, jeaus I'm gagging now remembering it, 300 pound to just watch him for 10minutes

Unless I've a cold and can't smell never again I puked after he left revolting

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Had a guy once drink used condoms a week worths one after another down the hatch brown or not
    The smell when opened them, jeaus I'm gagging now remembering it, 300 pound to just watch him for 10minutes

Unless I've a cold and can't smell never again I puked after he left revolting
    Fuk thats both and :vomit

I have a guy that been coming to me for over three years ,, sound cute in his 20ties, know nothing about him not even his name,, and he knows even less about me ,,
    Comes in, showers ,, fucks ,, showers ,, fucks,, showers,, and is gone in half hour,, looked at my phone one day after he left and he had only been there just over 20mins , , looked around one day after him doing me doggy ,, thought he was just getting going and there he was half way into the shower condom hanging of his cock full up ,, I just fell on the bed and laughed ,,
    love him visiting such a nice guy
    Last edited by amylove69; 11-06-15 at 12:59.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast