Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cumming five times in 30minutes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh to be young ! Oh to be young! Again - just one more time!
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    A nice young man rang me no hello just how much I informed him to check my profile he then asked can I cum five times in 30minutes, taking shower time that's just 5minutes per ejaculation recovery and erection
    He said lots of ladies let him do this, while been unable to tell me one of there names must of forgot with the strain of that many ejaculation

Is young Sligo buck a guiness world record holder? Would you like to ejaculate that much that quick?
    Or has he some sort of medical condition bullshitatis is going at the moment

I declined his booking, and suggested a call to his doctor, he told me he will go to a slimmer lady who will let burst his nuts

I wonder does he ever manage more than one or two thrusts before cumming
    5 Years and finally I have clarity!
    The meter runs once the front door closes....not once the journey begins.

Blog Entries

A nice young man rang me no hello just how much I informed him to check my profile he then asked can I cum five times in 30minutes, taking shower time that's just 5minutes per ejaculation recovery and erection
    He said lots of ladies let him do this, while been unable to tell me one of there names must of forgot with the strain of that many ejaculation

Is young Sligo buck a guiness world record holder? Would you like to ejaculate that much that quick?
    Or has he some sort of medical condition bullshitatis is going at the moment

I declined his booking, and suggested a call to his doctor, he told me he will go to a slimmer lady who will let burst his nuts

I wonder does he ever manage more than one or two thrusts before cumming
    Sounds like a guy who gets a high from asking.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    but he geniue according to some his no hello how much are you horny are a dirty slut sounding like his balls dropped recently... i missed out on a stud there with manners

Blog Entries

but he geniue according to some his no hello how much are you horny are a dirty slut sounding like his balls dropped recently... i missed out on a stud there with manners
    I never said he was genuine, but you're so busy getting upset by a different opinion you're not actually reading it.

Seriously you could do with taking that chip off your shoulder.

Reviews

On line persona ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I never said he was genuine, but you're so busy getting upset by a different opinion you're not actually reading it.

Seriously you could do with taking that chip off your shoulder.
    well you persummed i was crying over him asking me this i wasnt i was pulling the piss having a joke...if you want to see these guys cool but dont persume im upset because i laugh about a rude client with notions, you came with superior attitude that i couldn't handle him i was upset neither true...

so i think the chip may be with on your shoulder

we are allowed refuse clients how we do it our business
    if we feel like mocking a silly boy on a thread our business again was no need to start belittling me with a superior attitude we shall leave it that take care

Reviews

Yes , chocolate chip with coffee.
    Only have plain digestives though :-(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    You must get a high from posting, you ex- retired poster you.

Reviews

Five times in half an hour might be possible, but not with 2 showers, unless they're assisted showers. My personal best in a half hour appointment was 3, the last one being a handjob after the second shower as the lady didn't want to let me loose on the street with a hardon, after watching her shower.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast