Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
Lizzy , were you watching after the first goal went in ? Were you watchin after the sec went in ? Were you watchin after the third went in ? I was , and i was LUVIN IT JUST LUVIN IT !!!!!

No babe wasn't watching it was working - still now you have ruined it for me - didn't know what the score was. Dohhhhhhhh

Still there are so many games to play and i dont know who the top teams have yet to be playing - have to check out whats going on.

Thing is Mr Rimmer you are an armchair follower - when you going to start going to 'Your teams' games on a regular basis like a 'real' fan does.......sorry but you cant support a team and not even go see the games.........

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN -

END OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS - AND I DONT HEAR ANYONE SINGING YET -

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA.......... GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS