Thread: Was Rafa right?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Well I found his whole statement hard to digest initially but in hindsight I felt he was right really this thing about Ferguson & referees is something lots of football supporters have felt for a long time though Fergie did say recently that Liverpools 'nerves' would prevent them from winning the league that ruffled Rafas feathers too that was a silly thing to say
    Rafa 1

Red nose 0

Probably not after yesterday's score - think he should of maybe come out and said something after they had won a game.

This whole business with Stevie G doesnt seem to be stopping him from scoring and hitting the post but i do understand where all are coming from - Like if you play at Man United's ground it seems that penalties do not go the way of the visiting team on the whole and they do seem to get of lightly with some of the tackles etc.,

About botteling it - well Arsenal lost it last season because, well they just lost the plot towards the end of the season. Manchester United started this season very badly and were in the middle of the table for some time and then they had games that were real bankers - Chelsea also seem to have lost the plot right now but i dont think that they will bottle it - looking forward to today's game - just dont think that i have the bottle to watch it.

I hope that Aston Villa can keep on keeping on i really do but i would have to see the next set of games that are coming up for them to make any comment - both man u and chelsea dont have banker games i do know that.

Liz Hilton a True Chelsea Blue.........fingers crossed - I hope not.

Over the moon - Sick as a parrot - you dont hear these expression so often after games in interviews these day's!
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 11-01-09 at 12:51.