Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elizabeth why are you sat in on a Saturday night

1. Default

Then Ill sort them out. To hell with this Im away down the niteclub. Its less hassle there.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Then Ill sort them out. To hell with this Im away down the niteclub. Its less hassle there.

Can you bring me back something nice as a little pressie cos you know how lizzy loves you to spoil her.......... xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    - hope you got a baby sitter for those children or i can get and pay for one for you.......
    ay missus the kids r alrite, their avin a rave when they all get home bless em. U wouldnt pop round to chek em 4 us later? jus we both want to be here wen our scouser mates arive from de clubs. wots ur huse no again? here u wouldn,t fone de chinese 4 us chuck? hope u werent planin on goin 2 bed early? Sure u wudden get much sleep anyway with the racket from our kids, bless the little bleeders

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    ay missus the kids r alrite, their avin a rave when they all get home bless em. U wouldnt pop round to chek em 4 us later? jus we both want to be here wen our scouser mates arive from de clubs. wots ur huse no again? here u wouldn,t fone de chinese 4 us chuck? hope u werent planin on goin 2 bed early? Sure u wudden get much sleep anyway with the racket from our kids, bless the little bleeders

The house no is 160 just a few doors down from you so no worries - its the one with the Bottle green door in the basement.

Thanks for a lovely evening it was a really good laugh until we saw the Arsenal beat Bolton and Wenger doing his usual Whinge - now we just have to wait and see what the goal of the month was.

I sent my friend Robbo, you remember him the one that drank so much he was off to the loo so many times to have a wazz - so i thought better he should go out in the dark rather than me - i thought you might wonder where he went off to - don't you remember when we ordered the Chinese he went to check then - he said the place looked heaving with all sorts.

Now if you need any more food I would be highly delighted to get it for you as you are top neighbours and thanks for the sugar bowl back - glad you found yours. I will get the butter for you tomorrow when i go to the Selfridges food hall. If there is anything else you want just let me know before i go as i will be going to the deli counter in there.

See they are having a sale too at Primark so if you want anything just let me know and im sure i can chose some nice linen for your bed, better than the one you were going to get out of that bin.

Look forward to spending another riotous evening in with you again very soon.

Liz xx

5. Default

It looks like you had a good Saturday night with these lads. I brought you back a pressie, a vindaloo and 20 Silk Cut. I know you like your fags.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    It looks like you had a good Saturday night with these lads. I brought you back a pressie, a vindaloo and 20 Silk Cut. I know you like your fags.

Sorry but i dont smoke Silk Cut........she Mrs Knight-Mayor will have them though - and if thats what you think qualifies as a pressie - think again.

Too busy now watching the game so leave me alone........xxx

7. Default

The games over now. Im no big fan of football. I like it when you get all dominant like that. Reminds me of the lady in the E-I dungeons. What do you smoke so I can get the right ones next time. I know its not a proper pressie but you will get a good one which a lady like you deserves. Ill have it with me in Cork.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12